FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SmartFTP, a very good for Ftp client

David_Pardy
FileZilla is better and is free.
nadji25023
Yes my friend and it's better when its free Very Happy
thedinh
nadji25023 wrote:
Yes my friend and it's better when its free Very Happy

Razz Razz Razz . You are right. i usually use free Frogame Twisted Evil but not everthings is free for us Embarassed
b4r4t
Well ... FileZilla is realy nice ... it can resume broken connection, it's fast and easy to use ... I have it as my primary FTP client... as a secondary, for just fast copy/paste/replace singular files I just use TotalCommander Smile
Nolt
FileZilla, the best FTP client for Windows and Linux systems. I've tested many FTP clients and this one is the best choice Smile
harismushtaq
The best thing about filezilla is that it is free and open source and it has a big community supporting its development. So by now it has become very stable and full featured.

There are not so many unique features in the FTP services that will leave room for companies to develop FTP clients that may earn them huge money. So I think these days, these free and opensource FTP client are more famous. I am not sure about the server.
lethaltriad
I used to use CuteFtp and then moved to SmartFtp when it was free, now i'm onto filezilla as well. Rarely use ftp programs though only to upload new content to my website so filezilla pretty much does all i need it to do in an ftp client
forkei
i use the flashftp ,and think that it is the best ftp client
AllyCharmed
I use FileZilla, I prefer it as an FTP client. I haven't really tried many others but I have no reason to yet, FileZilla hasn't let me down. I may have a look at some of those mentioned in this topic at some point though and see how they go down. Smile
pesar
im agree to use this program.[/b]