FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The most beatiful wonam in your opinion-nationality...?

wiureczka
Which nationality have the most interising and attractive woman in your opinion? (excluding your nationality)
kanokkv
I think Latinos are believed to be the most beautiful women in the world right now Exclamation
badai
iran.
TrueFact
I don't think about a whole country. It is like that I have some standards to call a girl a beautiful or attractive. As a matter of fact, most of my friends, male ones of course, hate me for it. They admire a girl and I just say: "What's so special about her?!"

So, No... There's no specific race or country that I think they have the most beautiful or attractive girls.
deanhills
TrueFact wrote:
I don't think about a whole country. It is like that I have some standards to call a girl a beautiful or attractive. As a matter of fact, most of my friends, male ones of course, hate me for it. They admire a girl and I just say: "What's so special about her?!"

So, No... There's no specific race or country that I think they have the most beautiful or attractive girls.
That is a good attitude to have, but I think the question was meant in general and to do with what the girls look like, rather than the way we relate to them personally.

I think there are very beautiful women from South America, Spain and India. I also like the look of Polish, Israel, Lebanese and Italian. You tend to get more natural beautiful looking women from those areas, whereas in the US or UK for that matter, it is more artificial. Beauty queens in the US for example are groomed years in advance and they are street-wise before their time.
Bluedoll
I think girls from Sweden are pretty. They seem to be very healthy and natural in thier life style. Just good looking people in general, or maybe that was the guys? Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
I don't normally care about a womans genetic heritage when thinking of their beauty...
BUT...
I have been to the Czech Republic, and HOT DAMN! I have never seen so many beautiful girls in one place. It's almost like they kill the ugly ones at birth over there. Just the sheer ammount of female beauty in that country is shocking.
All in all though, I like mutts(women who have mixed genetic backgrounds). They tend to retain the best natural features.
deanhills wrote:
...whereas in the US or UK for that matter, it is more artificial. Beauty queens in the US for example are groomed years in advance and they are street-wise before their time.

That's just Hollywood and the runway model scene. Most US girls don't look like that, and it's a pity that it's the image we portray of our women to the rest of the world. There are very many naturally beautiful women here. And most of our models/actresses are not street-wise before their time, they are usually naive, which is how they are able to be manipulated into looking a certain way for the camera which is not natural.
tingkagol
kanokkv wrote:
I think Latinos are believed to be the most beautiful women in the world right now Exclamation

True
PennyLane
Can I answer this question as a girl? :p I fancy GUYS with dark hair and blue eyes. Here in Belgium guys are okay. But if I really have to choose an area it would be a guy from a southern area (Latino, Italian...) But this is only for their looks. And in complete contradiction with the guys I fancy Smile I would say Aussie surfer boys Embarassed blonde, messy hair, nice body... Very Happy
mr_accounts
i love asian girls and specially indian girls...they are cute,charming and most of all loyal.EXCEPTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE Laughing so if u r rally looking for a long time relationship then just rush after the indian girls...take a look at katrina kaif(the most sexiest asian woman)...
lagoon
I'm thinking... Scarlett Johannsen?
deanhills
Solon_Poledourus wrote:
That's just Hollywood and the runway model scene. Most US girls don't look like that, and it's a pity that it's the image we portray of our women to the rest of the world. There are very many naturally beautiful women here. And most of our models/actresses are not street-wise before their time, they are usually naive, which is how they are able to be manipulated into looking a certain way for the camera which is not natural.
Agreed. Stereotyping is never a good idea anyway. There are some genuinely beautiful women in the United States, sort of a country that beauties from other countries tend to gravitate to as well, if they have the opportunity to do so, as the US is a country that really has a good appreciation for beauty.
Solon_Poledourus
deanhills wrote:
Agreed. Stereotyping is never a good idea anyway. There are some genuinely beautiful women in the United States, sort of a country that beauties from other countries tend to gravitate to as well, if they have the opportunity to do so, as the US is a country that really has a good appreciation for beauty.

We have some beauties here, for sure. One thing I am very attracted to is an accent, especially of the Russian/German/Eastern European type. For some reason, it just adds so much to a womans beauty for me. I wish my Arizona non-accent did the same for those smokin' hot Czech beauties I met. Dammit all.
Greatking
I think beauty in found in character and the heart. aside that i like Philipine ladies
FrightKnight
I'm a Filipino so I find Filipinas to be the most beautiful women in the world. Russians are also attractive.
macky
FrightKnight wrote:
I'm a Filipino so I find Filipinas to be the most beautiful women in the world. Russians are also attractive.

yah your right bro!
paskifire
Filipino and Japanese women.. i love Asians they're all cute.
chic4u03
many to mention i think beuatiful..im a Filipina also...
Greatking
personally i THINK Philippine's are very beautiful and also the Latin American's.

Yes, there are beautiful girls everywhere. But there are some countries where there are higher concnetrations of beautiful girls, and a higher rating of beauty overall. According to other lists on the internet, not by individuals who vote specifically for only their own nationalities, but by men and others who travel and want to share their truth they have witnessed with their own eyes.

Travel sites are the most viable, honest for sharing how women really look in a certain country. According to these type of websites, Sweden is generally most often number one, a few times Brazil, then the Baltic countries, the other Scandinavian countries, then usually India, then Netherlands and Czech usually place in the top ten, sometimes Russia, and others like Venezuela and Dominican Republic here and there among top ten listings.

Some lists change, like MadeMan or Man sites, they change often, to give everyone some credit, which is not the most honest; If I pay for a high priced concert, I want to see the best musician, not mediocre musicians who simply want a turn. If you look at the first 2 or 3 pages of the worlds most beautiful, you get a clearer picture of what the truth really is if you went to see these countries for yourself.
loremar
Filipina women are beautiful. And I'm not biased since I'm not from Philippines. Very Happy

Shoot! I forgot I already displayed my location. d'oh!
Seniorproject
I think that spanish women are very attractive. Shakira is amazing.
Derrik
I Strongly think that Indian women are very attractive ,, I visit there last year in two big cities.
Also I watch the news anchor from my hotel room thay are all stunning I dont really watch bollywood films but I saw pictures all over with their Actresses . Don't forget they also hold the highest number of Miss Universe...

Brazilian Venezuelan actually most South American Countries is pack with beautiful Ladies..

Not the same can be said for home here in the USA. Lets face it everyone knows how the love for our ladies with plastic surgery is !!!
jonashendrickx
Well it depends on your race I think

Europeans are most likely to find european or latino women attractive while black or african people are mostly going to prefer their race again.

Saying only european people are most beautiful is untrue.

Give every nationality or race a bit of make-up and they all look good. I personnally dislike women who use makeup. But I do want them to care for themselves. And that is the difference.

I don't have a preference. But I like cute women in a sweet sense.
codersfriend
I think this sounds stereotyping since everyone are unique..
Maybe we could base it on the fashion instead... I like girls in indian dress.. and those wearing japananese kimono.. also the japanese school uniform for girls are cute Smile
BigGeek
Being a white guy I guess that I can't say that white women are the most beautiful women in the world.

Thing is, a beautiful woman is beautiful no matter what her nationality race, or skin color. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are black, asian, indian, middle eastern, polynisian, and on and on.

Some years back I read a study that used facial representations of female faces to determine what the markers of beauty are. They showed faces with different cheek bones, lips and eyes, things like eye seperation and so on. There is a specific facial structures that all subjects viewed as attractive, and since these were line drawings that were used, I would imagine that a woman with similar facial features wheather black, white, latino or whatever, would be considered attractive as long as their facail features were in line with what people think are attractive.

Of course we aren't talking about figures and their bodies, just there faces. But I'll leave that part alone!! Cool
johans
Quote:
Filipino and Japanese women.. i love Asians they're all cute.

I agree.

Jordanian are also beautiful but the best are Latinos..
codersfriend
Yeah Filipino women are hot.. haha Smile
and they got a nice complexion