FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your Best MMPOG?

buxneo
My Top 3 Online Game

1. Elysium
2. Muonline
3. Eudemon
Spartan
Online games or MMORPGs?
MMORPGS: WoW
Online Games: Almost... anything
Diablosblizz
My favourite online game, well that would be Counter-Strike: Source, although for the console Call of Duty, GTA 4, or Halo 3.
bchuminx
definitely would be ROSE Online-Rush on Seven Episodes created by TriggerSoft: love the gameplay and favourite class will be Muse: mage =)
Libby
The only MMORPG I ever played for a long time was ROSE Online Beta. I loved that game... Then it went pay and I had to quit... I was so sad. Sad
Nolt
MMORPG

- World of Warcraft
- MuOnline
- Lineage 2
Zombie
My favorites:

--->Wow
-->Runescape
->Runes of Magic
>Perfect World
valadez
My favourite,
Astonia.
Not that any of you would have heard of that.
It's a low populated isometric old game but I still love playing it Laughing
tw34kfr34k
I only played one MMO and that was Runescape
played it for many many years,until they changed a bunch of stuff,
all my items lost their value i had worked so much for,
so i just quit,upgraded my pc and started playing NORMAL games.
Jamatu
My favorite would be WoW, no other simply because that's all I play Razz
Starrfoxx
Everquest -- because it's one of the originals
City of Heroes / Villains -- because it's easy to get into and accomplish something
Lord of the Rings Online -- because I love getting involved with the story and quests.
Keran
For me it would be:

WoW - the best there is undeniably ;]
Lineage 2 - pretty fun and addictive.
Guild Wars - kinda sucks but I haven't played any other MMO than what I already named, so this goes on the 3rd place ;]
joostvane
Well, I play WoW now, just like the old times. But for people who really want to get in an MMO, I suggest EVE Online. The game is so complex and has so many possibilities its just enormous. I really miss it now, but I went back to play WoW because EVE takes too much time. But for people who really want to get into an MMO => EVE ppl, try it out.
novadream
The best for me would probably have been Everquest back in the day. Nowadays, it's kinda sad to play as it feels creepily empty. But back in the day, it seemed that there were people everywhere, people who really wanted to play. I really miss those days...
At the moment I don't play any MMORPGs, but if I had to pick I'd probably go with WoW, because that's the only game where I know anybody who plays. Also, it might be fun to try and get some of my old friends to play Ragnarok Online again because iRO has a free server called Valkyrie now. They adopted the Free-To-Play model where they have a market where you can use real money to buy in-game stuff. But you don't really need any of that stuff...
bloodrider
For me it's WOW without any doubt Very Happy
njayakri
My opinion is counter strike :p !!!
Jamatu
njayakri wrote:
My opinion is counter strike :p !!!

Too bad thats not an MMORPG, although it is even today the online game to play!
valadez
novadream wrote:
Also, it might be fun to try and get some of my old friends to play Ragnarok Online again because iRO has a free server called Valkyrie now.

I used to play that too. I had a look at the Valkyrie server but with all the modifications to drop rates and a lot of the good drops not even existing anymore I kinda thought nah.
But it would be nice to get back on my old account for a bit. I might pay 1 month just for the sake of nostalgia.
g7clan
Call of Duty 4 ftw
Nutteloos
Warhammer Online is turning out pretty good, though it seems to be losing popularity. It's not WoW, but it's good for the very same reason.
amperx
World of Warcraft, undeniably good Very Happy