FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many males have females in their avatar?

Are you a guy with a girl in your avatar?
Yes.
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
No.
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

dan751
I've been noticing more and more females in avatars ever since I signed up at Frihost. I know I am male and my dear friend Amy is in my avatar picture. I was wondering, how many guys has put a girl in their avatar since or before me. Please tell me if you did this before or after me.Smile
Veckn
no...

in my avatar is only me Very Happy

hehehe
Rimfire
I have had many girls in my Avatar before. Some animated, and some of girls I know. Trust me, I don't think your the first one to have a female in their avatar! Surprised Surprised
dan751
I never said I was the first person to have a girl in my avatar. Wink I'm just wonding. Wink
Nameless
Heh. You think it's bad here? I can think one a few other forums I've been in where almost every male had a female in their avatar, and in their signiture as well. I really don't see what's so great about it. An avatar should reflect the person posting, not the person's girlfriend (or fantasy, as is usually the case!)
dan751
(1)Actually, I don't think it's bad here. I simply said that I've noticed an increasing number of females in avatars.
(2)My avatar doesn't reflect my girlfriend, cause she's not my girlfriend, -though I have a slight crush on her-, nor does it represent my fantasy. As a matter of fact, it does respresent me, humorus, not hormoneous. I saw this in her display on MSN one day and thought it was pretty funny, the way her lips are puckered up, so I am using that, as I often try to be humorus. Wink
Zibé
I don't know if it's a male or a female on my
I will ask this big monkey. Mr. Green
LostOverThere
Well, I used to have a Duck as my avater.

But now, i'm supporting n0obie4life knowing Gonzo rocks. Wink
Monkeydog
Well matters.I don't change my avatar around much on forums.It's usally always Magus.^_^
On MSN I used to have anime characters as a DP(one because the character I wanted I couldn't find without her in it,and the other cause Mustumi rocks >.< )
schan01
I don't change mine much either, generally I stick with the same avatar in all the forums I participate in - something not very distracting so people can concentrate on my post!! Very Happy
myth-plan
dan751 wrote:
I've been noticing more and more females in avatars ever since I signed up at Frihost. I know I am male and my dear friend Amy is in my avatar picture. I was wondering, how many guys has put a girl in their avatar since or before me. Please tell me if you did this before or after me.Smile

Never!
bigdan
Well....when I joined, I was looking around on my machine for a decent avatar...so I decided to use Jennifer Garner (from Alias) as mine. But I often change mine...it depends on my mood.
duckling
are there only 2 people in this big forum Rolling Eyes
scotty
dan751 wrote:
I saw this in her display on MSN one day and thought it was pretty funny, the way her lips are puckered up, so I am using that, as I often try to be humorus.

Does your friend know you use this picture in your avatar?

As for mine, well errr superman?
Duncan Idaho
Nameless wrote:
Heh. You think it's bad here? I can think one a few other forums I've been in where almost every male had a female in their avatar, and in their signiture as well. I really don't see what's so great about it. An avatar should reflect the person posting, not the person's girlfriend (or fantasy, as is usually the case!)

Well, it all depends on how much you want to show off your fantasy. My avatar is usually a pic of Morrissey with a tommy gun, but when I want to add a female, I usually add a succubus or vampire vixon. Which just happen to be my two favorite variations of the female sex. As you can tell, my current avatar is Ceres Victoria, a vampire chick from Hellsing OVA, covered in blood. (That I re-colored myself) Twisted Evil
rightclickscott
I used to use an "Evil Paris Hilton" avatar that's in my avatar page as a freebie, and I would easily change it right now to show you guys, but I really really like this avatar.
hlavco
I kinda randomly switch between characters in my comic that I won't spam here, so every once in a while the answer is yes.