FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident Evil 5

Jamatu
Has anyone got this game yet? If so what's your thoughts? Rating out of 10 would be nice. I was going to get it when it came out on Friday but I've yet to finish Killzone yet let alone give multiplayer a go!

Edit: Just noticed there is another thread regarding this - Please ignore this one
toasterintheoven
I would give it an 8 out of 10, it's very addicting, especially since Versus mode came out, but it's definitely not as scary as the previous ones, not enough ambience, and having the computer AI fight alongside you makes it much less spooky too
zatro
I have this game for the PC. I am not a fan of the 3rd person shooter. I like 1st person shooters more (like counter-strike).

Graphics are pretty good tho. I would give a 6.5-7 out of 10 overall. It's a game I could live without.
rayxzero
I'll give it 8 of 10, realistic graphics and more action.
toasterintheoven
For a more first-person shooter feel, you can try type b controller, supposedly, all the best players I think are using it. I myself use type d, the difference is you can strafe with type d, but I think the idea is if you strafe too much, then you're not that hard a target considering you're not constantly moving
achowles
I like it. I'm glad the PC got a far better version of the game than it did with the lousy Resident Evil 4 port. Personally I much prefer the fact that the camera angle is third person (compared to the awful fixed cameras of the earlier games) and the less conventional zombies. Still haven't completed this one yet though.