FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Role Models Movie

Ryanz
Just watched this movie last night with Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott--- and of course, McLovin from Superbad
The movie was pretty entertaining-- not awesome- -- but enjoyable....if you like superbad, knocked up, etc-- i would say it is worth a watch
sheedatali
Ryanz wrote:
Just watched this movie last night with Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott--- and of course, McLovin from Superbad
The movie was pretty entertaining-- not awesome- -- but enjoyable....if you like superbad, knocked up, etc-- i would say it is worth a watch

Hmmm I have been planning to watch this for a while now. Sounds like a good laugh. I will check it out.
eday2010
It's worth many good laughs. It has some typical happy ending movie clichés at the end, but is otherwise hilariously entertaining. Watch it as soon as possible.

soljarag
Ryanz wrote:

Yeah, I had the same feelings.... It was alright...
ahlenius
i agree, it was an okay overall movie
binsmyth
Yes It was good. I love the scene when they come in the minotaur. All hail to Kiss-My-Anthia.
Skye001
Really good film, but I would recommend I love you man, that film is hilarious has Paul Rudd.
Superbad is alright, loved the end fight scene
Moshkin_Khan
I thought it was pretty good, I think the best bit was in the cafe when the guy goes off on one because of the large coffee.