FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Legends of Wrestlemania Game

Ryanz
Okay- this is something I have been waiting on forever! The game has 40 managers and wrestlers from Wrestlemania 1-15-- IGN.com has a ton of coverage on it, so if you have any desire to relive some old school matches, it comes out next week
eday2010
Meh. I played the demo, and wasn't really impressed. It looks and feels too much like Smackdown Vs Raw. I find the controls a bit strange, especially with the giant button icons popping up in the middle of the screen. I was hoping for something a little more simple and different than SvR 2009.

Plus several things about the presentation bother me. Andre the Giant never ever had theme music, but in the game he does. And the theme music sounds like you are listening to it off a CD, not in an arena. Sure, the quality sounds a lot better today on TV, but back then, you heard it on TV from the arena, not piped through it's own feed. And Hogan walked down the aisle of Wrestlemania III, but in the game he rides the cart. Not really big things, but for someone who adores the old school stuff while hating the new stuff, the accuracy of recreating the old matches and presentation were a big thing for me.