FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you make somebody cry ?

MindMe
sana618
Good Lord !!! why do you even want to make anyone cry? is'nt there enough crying in this world?
i think it is a lot better to make people smile rather then cry.
MindMe
How do you make somebody cry out of happiness then ?
sana618
i guess that to fullfill their heart's desire within your reach, i think that the only time people cry with happiness is when they get what they have always wanted and for some reason or other were never able to get it. maybe others will be better able to advice you in this matter.
MindMe
Just save somebody's life to make them cry out of happiness.
Nameless
Onions!

(And yet, I cannot help but feel the unintentional philosophical nature of the question deserves a more serious answer. Hmm.)
Jinx
A poke in the eye usually works pretty well.
carlospro7
maybe if you faked your near death, or your death, and then all of a sudden you gain energy, or life. That might work, unless of course the person doesn't care Laughing After that you may not want to tell anybody what you did, you might make some people angry. Shocked
Arnie
OP just answered his own riddle?
SpellcasterDX
Why would you want to make someone cry anyway?
ptfrances
I think it's only nice to make somebody cry of happiness and not of sadness

Wink
Ghost900
Odd question but I can get my mom crying while we are playing a board game sometimes.

She laughs so hard that she starts to cry but it depends on the person more than the situation it seams.
MindMe
If you're the type that wants your way than making somebody cry out of happiness and or enlightening somebody will get you a lot of what you want.
Jaan
yes i think this is excellent
crimson_aria
make them watch a really sad or touching film. something that deals with life and love. it works most of the time.
speeDemon
ah... use crying gas??
mwsupra
Find a little kid and punch him in the face... don't anybody do that, just one way... Razz
standready
MindMe wrote:

By asking that question! cry, cry!
bird
that's horrible.

i agree with one person though: make them laugh so hard, they start crying. happened more than once on occasions with friends.
sondosia
The most effective way would definitely be to slice onions near them. =)
Arty
sondosia wrote:
The most effective way would definitely be to slice onions near them. =)

Great idea. =)

Tear gas works better though. =o
missdixy
This obviously depends on the person! Everyone cries for different reasons. I even know someone who doesn't cry when they cut onions or anything!
thedinh
oh, i make them feel so sad, maybe they will cry.
when you meet a Child. you bit him. imediatetly he will cry
do you think so??? Razz Razz Razz
buxneo
MindMe wrote:

just punch him xD
andredesignz
Jinx wrote:
A poke in the eye usually works pretty well.

Very Happy
jessicawalker
A quick slice to their Achilles tendon will do it.
airh3ad
Okey here is my tips a quick smack in here body part .
soljarag
find their inner most fears and exploit them
Parkour_Jarrod
Make them fall in love with you and torture them with it...
carlospro7
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

wow that is harsh. But, what exactly do you mean by, "torture them with it?"
Parkour_Jarrod
well flirt with them make them want more and more then drag yourself away with someone else then make them fall more for you flirting etc etc doing things to make em feel good and pull yourself away cheat etc etc
MindMe
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
well flirt with them make them want more and more then drag yourself away with someone else then make them fall more for you flirting etc etc doing things to make em feel good and pull yourself away cheat etc etc

That's cruel I meant I want to bring out peoples emotions not murder their happiness.
Parkour_Jarrod
Sorry i misunderstood you i thought you wanted to hurt someone, i only have that suggestion because of first hand experience of how much it hurts and makes me cry....

Well talk to them, get them to trust you and indulge you to there deepest innermost fears and things that make them sad that will make them show the emotions they hide away from the world.

If the person you want to tell you there emotions is a man you will have a hard time women think that men have less emotions than women, its not true we all have the same its just that men wont show emotion because they cant in the society we live in without being teased and stereotyped as gay, that's one of the things i hate about being a man, that i cant show emotion because people will attack me and humiliate me for it.
tony
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

Yes; that does work..... sad topic!!
mrcool
i'd better make them laugh rather than make them cry....
PatTheGreat42
You could tell them all their faults.
carlospro7
PatTheGreat42 wrote:
You could tell them all their faults.

Laughing That could work
jsarnold
One of the great things about writing is the power to move people. I have curled up with a good book and been made to feel angry, afraid, upset and laugh so hard I start snorting.

Sadly, for most writers, the reactions can only be imagined and never witnessed, but I think that to weave a tale in such a way that merely by tapping words onto a screen that ultimately make people half a world a way laugh, cry, hate you and love you is unbeatable.
biljap
By hurting their feelings… Making them feel disappointed…
If someone ever made you cry, you know how felt… Why would you want to make anybody feel the same way…? Confused
sanalskumar
As told earlier, onion is the best weapon. If you can beat them up, it will also work... but for that you need to have better physical abilities than the subject.
snowynight
MindMe wrote:

To talk to him all the time and forbid him to leave....
spring567
Tell somebody he is a fool.
deanhills
jsarnold wrote:
One of the great things about writing is the power to move people. I have curled up with a good book and been made to feel angry, afraid, upset and laugh so hard I start snorting.

Sadly, for most writers, the reactions can only be imagined and never witnessed, but I think that to weave a tale in such a way that merely by tapping words onto a screen that ultimately make people half a world a way laugh, cry, hate you and love you is unbeatable.
Agreed. Some books have that power over me, although I have somehow got out of reading those for quite a number of years. I'm more into "who dunnit" crime/detective thrillers these days.

Movies can still move me. Provided I am paying attention and into the movie. Not many of them though, and more the older ones, as I really think the quality of movies ain't what they used to be, quite plastic and bloodthirsty leaving little space for the imagination to do its work properly. Smile
snowynight
It's best to tell him or her a sad story.
Or hurt his feeling.
Tphilakone
Lol for the first i want to know why you want to make a people cry ? Is it good for you . Or if they are crying then you would happy with that? But i think i will make they cry by hit them and punch them ! Haha
Lucy
take away your trust with them.. =\
sana618
Lucy wrote:
take away your trust with them.. =\

taking some ones trust is not good at all, because it hurts both the parties. if you break the trust of a person then he or she may not be able to trust not only you but others for that matter, and there is also this that other people may not be able to trust you or your judgment just because you took away a person's trust and hurt that person in a way that he or she may ever be able to recover.

so my suggestion is that never try to break a person's trust just to make them cry or in fun or in any way. it really hurts.
Zombie
Why would you want to make somebody cry? I guess you could tie them to a chair and drip water on their head... that's a Chinese torture trick that will make anyone cry/go mental.
Arty
Rub onions in their eyes. Very Happy
stel4e
Nameless wrote:
Onions!

That's the best answer if you ask me Smile ahahahhahaha
Bluedoll
A life without tears can be a difficult one. It might even be emotionally or physically damaging. Tears are a way to release inner tension, stress that might be building up. There are other ways to deal with greaving but sometimes other ways may be not available or healthy.

Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

If the person you want to tell you there emotions is a man you will have a hard time women think that men have less emotions than women, its not true we all have the same its just that men wont show emotion because they cant in the society we live in without being teased and stereotyped as gay, that's one of the things i hate about being a man, that i cant show emotion because people will attack me and humiliate me for it.

Actually, most women don't think men have less emotions at all but realize that emotional outlets like crying are difficult for them. Perhaps it is not the inability to cry that is the problem for if a man does not feel insecure about his manhood would not have a problem doing anything he felt like doing. What the problem might be as Parkour_Jarrod points out is the 'reaction' of a person that sees the other person crying.

Some people just can't handle it or don't know how to react. I think the best example of a manly cry would be that of a soldier not on duty time or in basic training reading a letter from home. I do think other comrades would respect that and if anyone did object would most definitily get the thumbs down and told off so as leave this hero alone!

Anyone crying can be approached with compasion. Really that emotion can be a postive one.

Definitely onions! Very Happy
rockacola
MindMe wrote:
How do you make somebody cry out of happiness then ?

By touching their weak human heart

* note: not literally
Zombie
I wouldn't want to make someone cry. But I suppose if I did want to, I would poke their eyes, then rub salt in their eyes. Just kidding, I would probably bring up the death of someone close to them... thats evil though
ted1986
Boy or girl? if you mean a boy that will be a hard job. But if you mean a girl, first make her love you and then abandoned her. Yeah,,, I am devil... Twisted Evil

But just for kinding, if you do something really romatic your girl maybe too happy to cry... Laughing
spring567
Just tell him he is very stupid.
SyHz
Just slap ém ;P
RipperGOD
Being mean and sarcastic.
hamza1122
well u insult them, harass them or punch them or to the one's they love. btw why would anyone want to know this?
ortie10
Force them to eat my stepdad’s homemade hot sauce; it has made many people cry!
Vrythramax
Making someone cry is really pretty easy to do...being able to get them to stop crying is really much more difficult...and much more rewarding. Very Happy
Solon_Poledourus
How to make someone cry?

1 - Let them watch a couple hours of Spielberg bastardizing a Kubrick story.
2 - Take them on a space ship through a black hole into an alternate Universe where Cliff Burton didn't die. Then play the St. Anger album for them in it's entirety, over and over, on the trip back home.
3 - Do this.
Dean_The_Great
I'd say you find out where someone is most vulnerable and then aggravate it like pouring salt into a wound....

Or, my preference, you could tell them something AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS, then they'd cry of joy! Or you could change their life, and they'd cry from joy and gratitude. Or you could love someone completely in a way they've never before felt, that'd be one to cry over as well.

I much prefer the tears of joy.
mtorregiani
If it's a woman, and you tell her every time you see it how fat she is (it doesn't matter if she is or not) she would probably cry. But, to do this is a VERY inmature act, so, don't do it kids!
hangnhu
I'm sure not women cry if you call them fat, we're not all that vain
a joke would make people cry in happiness, unless that person have no sense of humor
blow some dust into the person eyes and some of us do cry (though not for long)
is there not a saying that some cry during sex?
a brave person will stand firm even when humiliated or intimidated
but if the death don't make you cry, I don't know what will
Ashtray
Punch him/her Rolling Eyes
ProfessorY91
soljarag wrote:
find their inner most fears and exploit them

Somebody finally answers the question, instead of the philosophical/moral/ethical/niceness bullcrapping around that everybody seems to be doing. He asked how to make someone cry, not for a lesson from the Bible, you fools.

Acceptable answers include: Onions, Tear Gas, Violence, Pain, and exploiting their fears, controlling loved ones, being mean, and general viciousness. And yes... you can make someone cry out of happiness, but that isn't the easiest or the most effective way to make someone cry.

I am only being coldly logical.

One thing works better than others though...

...canceling his/her frihost account.

Twisted Evil
austinmark
MindMe wrote:

I dont want to make any one cry rather i want to make any one laugh but anyways if the person is my enimy i will make him cry by finding his weakness and strucking hard to it
eday2010
MindMe wrote:

Kill their pet. Kill their family. Torture their family. Punch them in the balls (or the vag if they are female), pretend you're going to kill them, make them watch Marley & Me...

Making someone cry out of happiness is harder. Unless you are a guy, and you have a girlfriend that wants to get married and you propose to her one night and surprise her, it's hard to do without them winning the lottery.
hamza1122
There's so many ways. Be creative. But it's an evil thing to explore.
Twotone
I wouldn't want to make anybody cry because I had been unkind.....

Tears of joy are ok though Smile

A good tickle might be fun....haha
Arty
Fire him or her. Twisted Evil
paskifire
Laughing man that's crazy. It'll be fine if you're interested in making people happy instead
Greatking
by surprising with something they have longed for a long time and never got it. yes u could make someone cry with the kind of gesture.
mk12327
To make someone cry of happiness is pretty tough actually. Too many factors to take care of. On the contrary, to make someone cry of sadness yet be "merciful" is to simply cry in front of a best friend/lover that is very emotional. They tend to cry with you!
Greatking
give them a great gift. and they will break down crying. its so easy! Smile
MechatheSlag
I don't!

I'm too nice ):
jigoku05
If the person you wanna make cry have a pet, kill that pet. If he/she doesn't have a pet, kill one of their relatives lol!

If you wan't someone to cry of happiness, Buy them a house and lot! That is if you're rich
goutha
Ashtray wrote:
Punch him/her Rolling Eyes

This is the fastest way for a short skinny person. But for a budy builder... I think that it works better with words Smile
jabce85
Punch him right in the gonads, her right in the baby maker.
qiming
you hit them really hard with a baseball bat and hope that they dont hit you back. oh and my friend cries a lot over the most retarded things. all you have to do is make fun of him in any way possible and he sheds tears. psh