FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain

gueda
I can use one domain I bought here in frihost? Or only subdomain?

I say that because I read this:

Quote:
Q: May I apply for hosting with a domain?
No, the application needs to be with a subdomain. However, you do not have to use that subdomain and there is no limit (within reason) for additional domains in the free hosting accounts we provide.

As I understand, I need to apply for subdomain, but more alter I cann have my own domain?[/quote]
SpellcasterDX
If you've bought and registered a domain on another website then you can use it here. However Frihost doesn't sell domains. They just let you have a free subdomain. (yourwebsitename.frih.org)
gueda
SpellcasterDX wrote:
If you've bought and registered a domain on another website then you can use it here. However Frihost doesn't sell domains. They just let you have a free subdomain. (yourwebsitename.frih.org)

Thanks for answer Very Happy
I bought and registered the domain in one site only sell domains.
SpellcasterDX
You're welcome. Smile
You can apply for hosting with a subdomain and then once you get your hosting account, you can add your domain here and set it as the default domain.
Bondings
You get a free subdomain together with the hosting. And you can use it for your domain too, if you want.

The reason we always give away subdomains is because this enables people to use the hosting account without having a domain. Some people might not need the subdomain because they have a domain, but the point is that you can always use the subdomain for testing purposes or when you decide to move the domain somewhere else. And a subdomain also means that you can use (try out) your hosting account immediately and don't have to wait for the domain to propagate to us which takes a few hours up to days.