FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A new website??

speeDemon
Hey guys n' gals!

I have some free time, or to be specific, 22 days!! my school session has ended, now I am freeee!

I want to make a new website..... but i'm not sure what to make?? basically I want an Idea...

I was thinking about a website about my school... like forums or something... but I'm quite sure that it won't work out.. .so I thought maybe you guys have a better idea somewhere here!!

I was thinking about writing about teachers and all the staff and stuff... and people could comment on that 'stuff'...

I want some gooood ideas please!!

And ya.. to make forums, where can I get the code? I mean to like register people and all.. I am not quite a 'programmer' I'm more of an animator, and have used only dreamweaver for making my website (http://www.adizonetutorials.com)

Soo... can you help me out?? please do!!
waiting for your replies!

thanks in advance[/url]
tamilparks
really your site is a very good tutorial for the flash animators and those who like animations...
speeDemon
tamilparks wrote:
really your site is a very good tutorial for the flash animators and those who like animations...

well thanks! Smile

but I actully wanted a suggetion for a new site Wink

ne ways thanks a lot!
GB
I know you want to do a new site, but have you considered creating more content for your current one? You could make more tutorials for instance.

For a new website, why not try a website that is a showcase for all your animations? That could be interesting.
speeDemon
GB wrote:
I know you want to do a new site, but have you considered creating more content for your current one? You could make more tutorials for instance.

For a new website, why not try a website that is a showcase for all your animations? That could be interesting.

ya, well actually I was thinking that I could make a 'gallery' page, in my old website, and it would contain all my flash creations, and well, if other people wanted to give their own creations for uploading, then I could do that too..

I could also add downloads for buttons and movie clips and stuff... so that people could download them...

Hey, by the way, does anyone know how I can add a "this item has been downloaded x times" scipt?
GB
Sounds like a good start. I think that would be great.

As far as the 'this has been downloaded x times' script, have you tried places like javascriptkit or hotscripts? I'm not very good with javascript, but it seems like there might be a solution there.
Cliffer
i can't open your site,it's down?
tamilparks
ya its not opening please check whats the problem