FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adobe CS4

phuchicu
Hey.

I was just wondering if anybody had used any of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 products yet. I mainly use After Effects CS4 and Photoshop CS4 because I do a lot of media and film design.

How about you, though?
Diablosblizz
I've used Flash CS4 and Photoshop CS4. The new layout for Flash is decent, although it lags my computer hardcore which is defiantly a bummer.
chartcentral
I'm using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. Smile
silverdown
I also use Dreamweaver CS4 and Photoshop CS4 However, the CS3 seem pretty much the same and maybe a litter easier to use for me. I am not complaining thought.
Radar
Interested to hear someone thinks that CS4 isn't that different. Was kind of hoping for some interesting new features - or at least interesting enough to make it worth buying.

Then again, I really liked Elements 2 for various reasons, so maybe I was always hoping for some new ways of doing things that were vaguely reminiscent of that Razz
soljarag
I'm sticking with CS3... I don't see alot of diff. in CS3....
snowynight
i installed cs4 master.
the new photoshop supports 64 bit computing, that's good.
snowboardalliance
I bought CS4 but I'm still using CS3 for my older video projects
silverdown
I got all of Cs4 but , they work great but i do agree Photoshop has no difference. I think it was just to make a Cs4 version or possible to make a vista compatible... really i do not know.
amperx
ive used the suit 4, but it ate a load in my desktop, and so i used cs3 back, ima get a new one to use it, but atm, my media development needs can still be catered on cs3 Very Happy
Kashinilaya
I'm using CS3 and I heard CS4 differs somewhat in its look-and-feel. if you want to migrate from CS3 to CS4, you'll have to get used to the new presentation.
dude_xyx
I have it but still I use CS3. It has a different look but not a huge change in interface. Also there ares some new 3D features.
anakin_skyrunner
I use CS4 as well, mainly Fireworks and Dreamweaver. No real problems so far, Fireworks tends to use loads of resources when more images are open, but its ok. I had most trouble with the english user interface, but you get used to it.
annapurnatraders
snowboardalliance wrote:
I bought CS4 but I'm still using CS3 for my older video projects

i use Adobe CS3 for all my projects. Didn't find much diff.
XXX