FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What PC Game are you playing right now?

agulto
I just sold my PS3 so I'm stuck with my PC and started downloading games I'm at a complete loss as to which game I should be indulging myself into.

Red Alert 3 and Rohan (MMORPG) BabyRAN
carlospro7
I'm not playing any at this moment in time Laughing but when I get back to my apartment I'll be playing some unreal tournament 3
agulto
i figured this post should be on the games forum Shocked
carlospro7
I remember getting dizzy after playing FPSs a few times. I think it has to do with lighting and other surrounding factors. I normally play with the room soft lights on so that the intense light from the screen is not too much on my eyes. I think it also has to do with how long you play, and if you are making sure to feed yourself. When I get into FPSs, often I forget to eat or take breaks and get major dizziness after wards.
hofodomo01
Well I got a 4 year old laptop. Gotta make do with the hardware I have....

So I just end up playing Starcraft/Warcraft III all the time.
Ghost900
agulto wrote:
I just sold my PS3 so I'm stuck with my PC and started downloading games

Right now I am playing Guild Wars and Quake Wars:Enemy Territory.

I would recommend you go and buy good games that came out a year or so ago as the (Free to Play) MMORPG's and (Download) games and such aren't the best games in the world most of the time.

I just finished playing Call of Duty and that was a fun game. Very Happy
James007
Don't make those "What ... at this moment?" topics. Nobody gives a ... about what you are doing right now and in five minutes and tomorrow afternoon and... Rolling Eyes

In short, we don't like topics that give people the possibility of posting an endless amount of one-line replies. I'll add that too the following sticky as well, as it isn't clear for some people.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3726.html

-close-