FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Starcraft

NtpU
just wondering if anyone here plays Starcraft. Its a great game and i would love to know your profiles!

My("Fun") Profile is NoobThatPwnedU (NtpU)
amperx
I still play startcraft on bnet, even though its old, its still really challenging Very Happy
Diablosblizz
I play, although I can't wait for Starcraft 2 to come out. Very Happy
Spartan
I played a lot of Warcraft as a kid, so Starcraft was kinda weird to me, and since i only tried it not too long ago, the graphics made me stay away. (I would play if I tried this game out a few years earlier). A lot of my friends at school play this, however.
NtpU
amperx wrote:
I still play startcraft on bnet, even though its old, its still really challenging Very Happy

Yeah, SC might be old but it was almost perfectly balanced, so it's still a challenge. It's one of the best RTS games ever in my opinion. Whats your B.Net name?
enygmasoft
NtpU wrote:
amperx wrote:

Yeah, SC might be old but it was almost perfectly balanced, so it's still a challenge. It's one of the best RTS games ever in my opinion. Whats your B.Net name?

is
I have been a loyal fan since its release I got that opening day and I am still eagerly wating for part 2.

How many years has it been since it was released. I remember this my first computer game that I had ever bought. To be honest I had no idea what I was in for. I fell in love with the art work on the box, tit all looked very interesting.
QrafTee
I played it, my profile used to be QrafTee, but it got deleted--months of inactivity. 200+ win 150+ losses 15 or so disconnects (ah... how I hate thee AOL)
novadream
I haven't played in quite a while, but my profile is novadream55 on battle.net, so say hi if you ever see me.
I agree that Starcraft is one of the most balanced RTS's out there, so I'm kinda worried that Starcraft II might not be able to live up to that legacy.
misterXY
StarCraft, best game made l swear along with AOE, amazing amazing amazing, these newer developers could learn alot from the fore fathers Smile
+1 Star Craft
Vladalf
I adore those koreans and their TV channels with Starcraft. Their competitions look so tough and I think the feeling is wonderful.
Vlad
[FuN]goku
Hehe, gotta love Starcraft. I played all of blizz's games as a kid, SC, Warcraft series, Diablo 1 + Hellfire, Diablo II.

Starcraft can get quite competitive though, but the challange is always fun. I remember me and a friend sat there one day, just coming up strategies to rush each other the fastest. I think for a zerg rush, it was possible for me to do it in under 2 and a half minutes, I really forget the timing tbh. Zerg wasn't ever really my favorite class to play though, I usually preferred protoss and i'd build some carriers, and arbiters, and thats usually enough to take out the whole map if you're only playing against comp. Depends if it's a human player though, and how good of defense they have Razz
Diablosblizz
Starcraft is a truly wonderful balanced game, and I still love it! I also am worried that Starcraft 2 won't hold up to Starcraft 1, don't know why but I don't think it will be. I HOPE it does though!!
[FuN]goku
Diablosblizz wrote:
Starcraft is a truly wonderful balanced game, and I still love it! I also am worried that Starcraft 2 won't hold up to Starcraft 1, don't know why but I don't think it will be. I HOPE it does though!!
I know EXACTLY what you mean. One of my friends felt the same way too, but he watched a video on some of the footage, and said it might not be too bad.
bchuminx
starcraft is simply awesome =D love to use protoss race as I'd find them strong although really expensive..love protoss cannon, templars and arbiters...hope Starcraft 2 able to match up the expectation with the previous starcraft ^^
Diablosblizz
To be honest, I don't really think that Blizzard would release a game that would fail. I mean, they did discontinue Starcraft Ghost for a reason. I'm sure they won't mess up, they haven't on Diablo, Warcraft or WoW yet.
matam
I think this game is awesome!