FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

American Nazi was building dirty bomb for inauguration

furtasacra
Holy crap! Have you seen this?

Slain Trust fund millionaire James G. Cummings"furious" over Obama's election, was making dirty bomb

Scary, scary... this guy was like a radioactive Tim McVeigh, with money. He was building a dirty bomb in his basement to set off at President Obama's inauguration, but his wife shot him. She's going with a mental illness defense, but I think I'd enter a plea of "He wanted to kill the President, and he was an abusive bastard anyway, so I shot him and good freaking riddance."

What really tweaks my last nerve about this is that nobody in the national media reported on it.
deanhills
furtasacra wrote:
Holy crap! Have you seen this?

Slain Trust fund millionaire James G. Cummings"furious" over Obama's election, was making dirty bomb

Scary, scary... this guy was like a radioactive Tim McVeigh, with money. He was building a dirty bomb in his basement to set off at President Obama's inauguration, but his wife shot him. She's going with a mental illness defense, but I think I'd enter a plea of "He wanted to kill the President, and he was an abusive bastard anyway, so I shot him and good freaking riddance."

What really tweaks my last nerve about this is that nobody in the national media reported on it.

I'm sure he made threats, as a number of other people did. And perhaps he was a bit crazy in the head, but doubt that he would have done it. Nothing to be scared about on his account especially now that he is completely history. Guess the lady who shot him wanted to make a good point of how crazy he was in her defense, which probably he was, but I'm pretty sure that Obama had nothing to fear from him. Possibly there are many more dangerous people out there on the rightist side that may be much more dangerous. Hopefully Obama has a very good security set-up, as I'm sure he knew right from the beginning, before he started his presidential campaign that he and his family would need major security protection.
ocalhoun
Definitely insane...
Dirty bombs are for terrorism, not assassination.
An ordinary bomb can assassinate just as well, and it's easier to get the materials for it without alerting the authorities. Twisted Evil
atul2242
what the difference between a dirty bomb and a bomb???
Don't both go BOOM BLAST??
Jinx
A dirty bomb is filled with radioactive material so that when it explodes it spreads the radiation around.
I'm really surprised the major media didn't pick up this story.
deanhills
Jinx wrote:
A dirty bomb is filled with radioactive material so that when it explodes it spreads the radiation around.
I'm really surprised the major media didn't pick up this story.

Probably the story happened after his wife shot him and not before?
Jinx
Yeah... That would be my thought...

You know - screaming headlines reading "Wife Kills Assassination Plotting Nazi Husband - Pleads Insanity, Hailed as Hero"
Details at 11

Seems like just the sort of sensational story the media loves.
deanhills
Jinx wrote:
Yeah... That would be my thought...

You know - screaming headlines reading "Wife Kills Assassination Plotting Nazi Husband - Pleads Insanity, Hailed as Hero"
Details at 11

Seems like just the sort of sensational story the media loves.

Laughing Laughing Laughing I like your headline, sort of sums it up for me. And you are so right, just what the media likes to lap up.
hunnyhiteshseth
furtasacra wrote:

Yeah, because such plans are made every day, every minute against some top profile leaders. And it was not as if he would have suceeded in his plans easlily. So, may be thats why it doesn't got reported.
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Yeah, because such plans are made every day, every minute against some top profile leaders. And it was not as if he would have suceeded in his plans easlily. So, may be thats why it doesn't got reported.
Hunnyhiteshseth, I think in this case the media did not report it as they were unaware of it. Can you imagine the media missing out on a "scoop" like this one? Smile
hunnyhiteshseth
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Hunnyhiteshseth, I think in this case the media did not report it as they were unaware of it. Can you imagine the media missing out on a "scoop" like this one? Smile

Laughing First even i thought that. But then a media which even about brother-in-law of sister of niece of friend of an important person's pet, Laughing, Laughing can be unaware of it?

(Yep!! I did went overboard but my idea remains the same, media is a vast network)
deanhills
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
(Yep!! I did went overboard but my idea remains the same, media is a vast network)
Very true, and I really can't trust any part of it Smile
atul2242
Maybe the media does not want to encourage women from killing crazy husbands....
hunnyhiteshseth
deanhills wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
Very true, and I really can't trust any part of it Smile

Yep!! Laughing Laughing And neither me. Laughing

By the way, i just read my earlier post above. I had posted that around midnight and now it is not making sense! I wonder how you understood that!! What I wanted to post was :

"First even i thought that. But then a media, which even knows about brother-in-law of sister of niece of friend of an important person's pet, can be unaware of it?

(Yep!! I did went overboard but my idea remains the same, media has a vast network)