FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did Kumo.com avialable or live on the Net yet?

the-guide
Today I checked my Google Analytic account and have seen that on March 05 I got a refer from Kumo.com (Microsoft's new Search Engine), I known that it's still in beta. But why I can't access the Kumo's site, all I got was a blank page when I try it out. Did Kumo.com avialable or live on the Net yet?

Did anyone here got some refers from Kumo.com and ever access Kumo in real? Confused

Thanks.
Josso
I don't know if I have any refers, it's probably lost in amongst all the other ones. I'll check when I get home - what's the pagerank of your site?

Also yeah I get a blank page as well... my guess is that they are crawling for a while before they put the site up so that when it launches it can have as much of the internet cached as possible.
the-guide
OK, now I known the reason, I read from somewhere that Microsoft test Kumo.com site for a short periad only at a night on March 5 by redirect Live.com search to Kumo.com search. However, now it still not live on the Net if you try to access it will appear only blank page and window favicon.