FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpmyadmin not working

bukaida
The phpmyadmin is not working with my account www.pratik.frih.net. Whenever I am clicking on it, it is showing 404(page not found ) error. Is it down for the time being or is there anything wrong in my machine? It is difficult to manage the databases without that tool.Please help.
silverdown
I get to your phpmyadmin login at

Code:

http://www.pratik.frih.net/phpmyadmin
pollux1er
bukaida wrote:
The phpmyadmin is not working with my account www.pratik.frih.net. Whenever I am clicking on it, it is showing 404(page not found ) error. Is it down for the time being or is there anything wrong in my machine? It is difficult to manage the databases without that tool.Please help.

Yes, the phpmyadmin has a bad link on my control panel too. If you don't want to waste your time, just type what silverdown says up. Or login to the forum and go to Account to go to frihost phpmyadmin.
bukaida
Yes the link provided by silverdown is working. BTW it requires a username and password to enter.How did he get that? Very Happy
pollux1er
bukaida wrote:
Yes the link provided by silverdown is working. BTW it requires a username and password to enter. How did he get that? Very Happy

Taht are the Cpanel ones