FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Site, My Forum

ddukki
My site is pretty new. I only have 11 members on my forums, and I need some pointers and new people as well. If you're looking for a small, friendly community ( and I'm not just saying that to advertise ), come and join. I have a small Roleplaying Forum going, if you like those, and the discussions may get involved. Please stop by.

[LINK]
thame
It's a nice site, and a fairly clean layout. However, my question is about why you decided to make a simple forum site.

I'm not trying to be mean or discouraging, but there are TONS of sites like that on the web. I suggest you make it more of a niche forum...maybe focusing on the role-playing aspect you mentioned.

Good luck Very Happy
wistom
the site mainpage very differnet. also the forums/ i like . through the site very simple , its look nice.
ddukki
I wanted the forums to take on a variety of subjects. And it's very centered around Gaming. The forums is just for people who want to socialize; meet new people. It originally supposed to be for my game that I'm developing, but after my friend's site got shut down, he moved it to my site.
Anderman
The layout looks a bit plain,
Could do with more graphics