FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

List of Frihost Registered Members with Number of Postings

deanhills
Bondings, I have just been thinking. How about having an up to date list of Registered Frihost Accounts with their number of postings? Would that be easy to do? Something that would be kind'a automatic, when someone does a posting the number will automatically click over? Or if this is too complicated, have a list of the top 100 Frihost posters in terms of number of postings? Together with their percentages and rate of postings per day?
coreymanshack
deanhills wrote:
Bondings, I have just been thinking. How about having an up to date list of Registered Frihost Accounts with their number of postings? Would that be easy to do? Something that would be kind'a automatic, when someone does a posting the number will automatically click over? Or if this is too complicated, have a list of the top 100 Frihost posters in terms of number of postings? Together with their percentages and rate of postings per day?

Like on the front page? That would be cool, but I also think that phpbb has a feature like this built in.
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-79416.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-77349.html
-close-