FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

School Project

redslazers
I have made a site for school
www.coconuttech.com

only the homepage is complete and not all the links work yet but could you comment on the layout -design ect

thanks alot Very Happy
Bluedoll
Ok - good news is that line “There are numerous tutorials on this site to help you make the most of your web and software.” is really attracting to me as it gives the user (me) something valuable, a tutorial.

After getting that info I might come back for more that I saw the first time. Perhaps if I liked the tutorial, I might visit say for example visit the blog if there was something interactive there where I could leave a comment , or join a project or something.

I like pages like this that are easy to read, simple to follow links and non-cluttered. There is room for improvements on graphics. The coconut for example would really look good if it could somehow blend into the background instead of the white table background. Same with the menu.
redslazers
thanks for the reply, ill take your message into account
shkhanal
Nice Start. I believe this site is going to be a pretty and useful site.
JessieF
The layout design is kind of plain, but it's easy to look at, and easy to navigate, which may be slightly more important for a school than a spectacular layout that may take a while to load. A fast loading simple layout is best when a lot of students are visiting it. Great job, and keep it up!