FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] one more acount

megamass
is it possible to get one more account for my user name to develop my second project ( different project than it is now )
foggy
You are only permitted to have one account with Frihost. As an alternative you could host the web site for your second project in the space you already have.

Allow me to demonstrate:

Your main web site: yoursite.frihost.net
Your secondary web site: yoursite.frihost.net/project2 or proj2.yoursite.frihost.net

You will be sharing the space and bandwidth, but thankfully frihost is generous in those aspects.

The FAQ wrote:
Q: May I apply for a second account?
No, only one hosting account is allowed per person/ip address. That's why it is advised to use only one account per family. There will be more than enough bandwidth and space for your whole family. If you really need two separate accounts per IP, please contact us. However, they may never be accessed by the same person.
Please further explore the FAQ.
n0obie4life
Or just go to another host, then start a new account with them...and you know what Smile

[offtopic] foggy, just what happened to your points!? [/offtopic]
megamass
offtopic/ why does my points getting lower and lower every time i visit this forum Confused
nik
becouse you dont' post. you lost few every day. keep posting and keep your points..
orno
megamass wrote:
offtopic/ why does my points getting lower and lower every time i visit this forum Confused

read the frih$ and points FAQ
megamass
now i understand where is the trick Very Happy

thanks for explaining, now you can close this topic