FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fable 2 for the xBox 360?

Diablosblizz
Does anybody play this, and is it any good? If you do, I've got a few questions:

1) Can you level up (so if you kill monsters you get experience, like runescape)
2) Can you choose your weapons / armour to use/wear?
3) Can you choose what skills you have?
4) Can you choose what quests to do, or do you have to do them in order?

If anybody could answer those questions that would be great! Thank you very much.
Vladalf
I haven't played it but until someone who has replys I suggest you to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTW4bhLMVMY
It has alot of information about Fable II.
Vladk
jessicawalker
I'm addicted to this game right now. It's great. And yes to all four of your questions.
driftingfe3s
Diablosblizz wrote:
Does anybody play this, and is it any good? If you do, I've got a few questions:

1) Can you level up (so if you kill monsters you get experience, like runescape)

If anybody could answer those questions that would be great! Thank you very much.

I played it, I enjoyed it but I felt it was a bit short. As for your questions:

1) Killing monsters you gain diffrent kinds of experience - general , magic, close combat , and long-range.

Magic goes to leveling up your magic spells, close combat increased your close combat strenght, how many attacks you can chain, and to your health and defense. Long range goes increases the power of your guns/crossbow and how quickly you can shoot.

2)You can choose weapons and clothing. But from what I remember I don't think clothing has any effect on defense, it does affect your atractiveness though if you want your character to get maired of get laid.

3)You can use your skills. The more of a skill type you use the more of that type of experice you'll get. (eg if you use magic attacks you'll get mostly magic expericne and some general experinece which u can apply to any type of attack skill)

4)The main qeusts you have to do in order. The side quests that you don't have to do in order.
Diablosblizz
Thank you for the responses! Going to rent, then probably buy because it looks like an amazing game! Another question though, is it one of those games where you beat it and there's nothing else to do? Or can you still adventure and do all missed quests?
deadswan
Diablosblizz wrote:

As said before, Yes to all your questions

But! The whole armor thing isn't as good as in Fable... It's basically just clothes so it doesn't look as good or have the same effect as before...

Still a great game in my opinion, although I still can't stop playing Marble Blast lol

Mr. Green