FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I will pay Cash for Johny Quid Replica cazal 856's

Noremac
I am looking for replicas of the sunglasses that Johnny Quid wears in the film Rock N Rolla, because I don't wanna fork out the thousand bucks to buy the real ones. They are vintage cazal 856's.

https://www.lovely-shades.com/en/products/ca-856-244/?parent_id=11344

You can get them with different coloured stripes and things, but the closer they are to the ones he wears, the better.

Quid is the junkie rocker character played by Toby Kebbell

If you can tell where to buy some for a decent price (online or any store in Aus) I'll pay any frihost dollars I have, and maybe some cash.

If you have a pair and want to sell, I'll pay more than reasonable amounts of cash.

cheers....
snowynight
Your frih dollars...
I don't know what you are talking about.
Do you think that worths alot?

By the way, if you want to be different, there are lots of ways to meet your goal.
For example , find a pair of sunglasses strange enough and claim that's your very choice from a distant luxious department store....
Noremac
snowynight wrote:
Your frih dollars...
I don't know what you are talking about.
Do you think that worths alot?

By the way, if you want to be different, there are lots of ways to meet your goal.
For example , find a pair of sunglasses strange enough and claim that's your very choice from a distant luxious department store....

No in fact, I dislike it when people TRY to be different, you either are or you aren't.

I just happen to really bloody like those particular glasses, idk why, and I'm willing to pay cash just for information on where to get them for a good price.
deanhills
Noremac
Thanks for the help Deanhills. I guess I was a little overexcited.

cheers.
deanhills
They're nice shades, hope you can find a replica Smile
carlospro7
those are way to expensive. I don't spend more than $10 on a pair of shades. Good luck finding a good replica
Noremac
carlospro7 wrote:
those are way to expensive. I don't spend more than $10 on a pair of shades. Good luck finding a good replica

I agree, the real ones are way too much, hopefully I find an alternative.
watugot
have found some cheap lookalikes
Very Happy
oh actually they are the 858's
Mad
watugot
did anyone manage to find some
tony
deanhills wrote:

Cool shades!
Vrythramax
Shocked

C'mon people, this is not only pointless, but it's in the wrong forum. If it did manage to escape the magical -locked- button, it would have had a better chance in the Marketplace Forum.