FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FIREWORKS

how cool are fireworks to you???
totally awsome!!!
51%
 51%  [ 18 ]
they are fun
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
ok for a bit
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
you could find somthing better
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
just plain hate them
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35

Motoracer380
so how much do you like fireworks

ORNO EDIT: Removed a few options...there were too many IMHO...
S3nd K3ys
Living in Ca, they're illegal. But we drive out to Nevada, New Mexico etc and pick up a few hundred bucks worth. I like the mortors and huge bottle rockets myself.
orno
in india we have many festivals in which firecrackers play a central role...
diwali for example... its a festival where, sometimes for 3-4 days, ppl burst crackers all night long Smile

its really loud, and polluted, but really fun too Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
orno wrote:
in india we have many festivals in which firecrackers play a central role...
diwali for example... its a festival where, sometimes for 3-4 days, ppl burst crackers all night long Smile

its really loud, and polluted, but really fun too Very Happy

We have fireworks shows here too, they just have to be done by *cough*professionals*cough* and you have to buy a permit. Rolling Eyes

They don't go on as long as yours in India. Very Happy
tidruG
Dude, seriously!
Here, you're free to buy from anywhere, and they burst crackers and fireworks till up to 3 am at night (or in the morning, depending on your perspective)... and you cannot sit in your house without ear muffs or cotton in your ears. It's brilliant

(Yah, so I burned my hand once... they're still great fun Razz)
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:
Dude, seriously!
Here, you're free to buy from anywhere, and they burst crackers and fireworks till up to 3 am at night (or in the morning, depending on your perspective)... and you cannot sit in your house without ear muffs or cotton in your ears. It's brilliant

(Yah, so I burned my hand once... they're still great fun Razz)

ROTFLMAO!!

Used to be like that here, too, but people got out of hand, shit started burning down, people getting hurt etc. Hell, I remember having little 'missle wars' when I was a kid. I even jabbed my own brother in the eye with one. He wore a patch for a few weeks, but he can see fine. :buahahahaha:
Dimaod
In our city i can buy fireworks during all year(but they are illegal)...
But at New Year when i coming home from my friends smoke is everywhere Laughing
coolclay
I love fireworks enough to make my own, its is extrememly gratifying to see your own fireworks that started out as ordinary chemicals, become something so beautiful and powerful. Not to mention all the money I save by making my own. I must say I am a pyrotechnics nut.
naz
Fireworks are fun,but I personally enjoy more 'creating' them,than watching them. It's cool when you're young but it get's boring when you grow up.
psycosquirrel
Ground fireworks (no bottle rockets) have recently become legal where I live, but I have had tons even before then. Firecrackers are really fun to throw at stuff or just piss off the neighbors, and me and my brother tend to shoot bottle rockets and such at eachother when we are bored.
Boles Roor
Creating fireworks Razz Me and my friends create ours from working fireworks :p
Sometimes a bit dangerious but soooo much fun :p

Can't wait till the next 31st December Very Happy
Nameless
Fireworks are kind of boring. They're just lights in the sky. Umm... woot.
Jeff_vella_leone
fireworks r realy fun i like them but only in some occasions
i like peace too sometimes
hear we have them regularly nearly every month
Nameless
*looks at poll*

Gees, I'm the only one so far to vote in the lower half of the poll... What is it about fireworks that is so fascinating to everyone else? They are just lights! and a bang!
wendy86
i like fireworks... it is so beautiful.... but i just can see when got festival..
crimson_aria
I love fireworks. It looks beautiful up at the sky, showering the night with lights.
wombatrpgs
I live in MA, so not legal here, but I spend the fourth of July in Pennslyvania. Luckily its a rather secluded place, so you don't get the noise until three in the morning, but still a lot of fun.
chrisu
I like fireworks, but I don't buy my own because I think it is a waist of money. Its cheaper to watch someone elses.

Here at the west-coast of Finland we had a holiday when we used to shoot fireworks, but this year they had to ban because it is so dry because of almost no rain for a long time.

The next time I will see fireworks is in November when the Christmas sales opening is. And then at New Years Eve.
Vrythramax
I like fireworks displays, but as for buying them....way to expensive for any of the really good ones, and since they are illegal in my state I have to travel to buy them also....that's just not worth it to me.

I do like a good explosion however Wink
einstein
i used to like them.....................but now that i have become environment-conscious, i have stopped bursting them!!! even on diwali.......i don't!!! Razz
nilsmo
I don't like watching fireworks unless I or one of my friends made them.
Billwaa
fireworks are awesome to play with. I love them since I am a kid. They are kind of danger though, I rememebr my brother set a rocket on and it flew off course and head toward me. It end up burning a hole on my shirt.
Hammy
I like fireworks!!! lol

I cant remember when fireworks night was last time.. is it still to come this year? Can anyone tell me when fireworks night is?

I just rememebr the last time we had fireworks i was at my mates house, and we had one of them things that fires out shot every now n then.. roman candle or something lol.. and it fell over and shot at the fence.. then the conservatory.. then at me n my mate and if i hadnt of ducked it would of hit me in the chest lol .. shit myself lol .. Took me ages to react.. i even saw it pointing at me lol.

Anyways.. when is it? .. my gf loves fireworks lol.

Hammy.
watersoul
I just watched the "public holiday" end of summer fireworks with my little boy at the funfair tonight, yay!
Call me a child but i love them, the colour, the sounds, all of it! when you stop liking fireworks you know you're a grown up ...and i dont really wanna grow up yet.
...will say though, that natures fireworks "lightning" is still the best and cant be beaten!
Very Happy
Blaster
Ok this is how it is. What we did this 4th of July we got a rocket and put like jumping jacks in them. The ending charge ignited the jumping jacks and thats all you here is bomombobmba. Fire works are fun. Especially bottle rockets. Here there illegle for ones that shot in the air but south of the boarder isn't that far away.... only like 7 hours. But in south carolina you can buy them in gas stations.

Plan and simple firworks are so much fun.... and tidrug no wounder your a little slow at typing Razz
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
But in south carolina you can buy them in gas stations.

I would think selling fireworks at a gas station would be just a bit dangerous...I can see someone just itching to try one out and blow the whole place skyhigh Very Happy
-+Enigma_84958+-
totally awesome
Yjaxygames
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Living in Ca, they're illegal. But we drive out to Nevada, New Mexico etc and pick up a few hundred bucks worth. I like the mortors and huge bottle rockets myself.

Illegal fireworks? Lol. Fireworks are awesome!
AG007
Fireworks are awesome!
I used to burn lots of crackers and bomb type cracker back in Guatemala, I miss that.

BOOM!!!!!
holo255
they are ok for a bit but if you see too many of them they get boring so i'm glad there's only one guy fawks night
Blaster
Ok i found this on www.break.com if you like fireworks you should watch this. Its quite entertaining. http://break.com/index/8500_bottle_rockets.html