FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do you fall out of love with someone...??

stuckinaditch
I've tried to forget my feelings but he's my best friend - he's about to met someone else and i'm heart broken.
coreymanshack
stuckinaditch wrote:
I've tried to forget my feelings but he's my best friend - he's about to met someone else and i'm heart broken.

You don't fall out of love unless you were never in love.
cavey
I really feel for you! Are they in love? Are they together yet? Are you sure it's not too late to make him realize that YOU are the one?
Cddhesh
Feeling sorry for you, but still it is not late.Something like this happened meaning your friendship went rusted at one of the ends. Its time for you to tell him that you would like to be his partner for life.If he doesn't agrees, its you who took friendship in that manner.Its not your mistake, but you should have told this to him well before.
Don't waste time, empty all your feelings with him as soon as possible.
stuckinaditch
He already know's how I feel - I told him 3 years ago that I was in love with him but he said that he doesn't feel the same - so i've tried so hard to stop feeling likes this but every now and again it supprises me...

Worse is that we have slept together on numerous occasions and everytime I thing he'll realise he can't live without me but NO he just says it's fun and then we go back to being friends until the next time...

How stupid does that make me...
Parkour_Jarrod
Find someone else attempt to forget him go off having ONS as bad as it sounds until you find the person that steals your heart away from him
jonasbrolover
You need to slowly take time apart from each other. Like if you spend every weekend together, spend every other weekend. Hang out more with your friends.
agulto
ok this is from my personal experience and opinion and I'm not saying that this proves to be true for everyone else. When you fall in love with someone and things don't turn out the way as you planned or expected them to be you'll find it hard to move on until you find someone else to move on to in other words you cant cross that bridge unless you have someone else to help you get to the other side. just throwing in my 2 cents Smile
coreymanshack
agulto wrote:
ok this is from my personal experience and opinion and I'm not saying that this proves to be true for everyone else. When you fall in love with someone and things don't turn out the way as you planned or expected them to be you'll find it hard to move on until you find someone else to move on to in other words you cant cross that bridge unless you have someone else to help you get to the other side. just throwing in my 2 cents Smile

good theory
manlear
agulto wrote:

True, but if you love the person enough you will do what ever it takes to get them back. Not just sit behind the wall and watch him/her walk over the bridge with another person.
Parkour_Jarrod
manlear wrote:
agulto wrote:

True, but if you love the person enough you will do what ever it takes to get them back. Not just sit behind the wall and watch him/her walk over the bridge with another person.

Isn't that called stalking?
agulto
weren't we talking about how to move on? Cool