FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need some serious help fast!

sexpanther
I'm a senior in high school and I feel like I have met the most amazing girl ever. She's an absolute genius, she's pretty, funny..etc. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months and ever since then we have been hanging out every weekend and weekday (she sometimes comes to my house after school). Usually when we hangout we go out to eat or go to a theme park over in Orlando, but when were together we have the most amazing conversations, we talk about, our past, families, friends, future, college anything and everything-there are no boundaries to our conversations. So we have these amazing conversations but the only problem is her old boyfriend seems to always pop up once in awhile it gets really annoying, but that relationship was her longest one she had been in so i guess she did feel really connected to him. Also she told me she had sex with her first guy when she was 15 which makes me feel really weird, because this girl is the valedictorian of our high school and no one would ever suspect that she was pretty slutty when she was younger but I think she has transformed herself at least I'm hoping. This is were I need help. It wasn't like this was love at first sight but after talking to her a couple of times, I was like damn I love this girl she's awesome. I've never felt this way with any other girl and or girlfriend. When we hangout it's amazing I don't want her to go home and when were not together I feel really weird and cant seem to get her off my mind. She sends me texts usually at random times of the day just to fill me in on whats going on with her and I usually get a phone call from her in the evening and we talk about just random stuff. I'm afraid I might be becoming this guy who she considers her best friend..and I do not want this!! We are going to prom together in 3 weeks and I still haven't kissed this girl yet (we've been hanging out now for about 3 solid weeks). I feel like she's might be giving up on having a relationship with me because I haven't made a move on her, but if she really wanted to be with me cant she make the first move?.. I know I sound like a pussy saying that, but I am one I hate making the first move because I never know what the other person is thinking. But sometimes when I look into her eyes they seem so deep and I want to kiss her so bad but i always end up just hugging her and telling her I'll see her later and then in my brain I'm thinking AHHHH DAMMIT I'M SUCH A PUSSY haha. I honestly don't know how to make this move at all or what to say to her. She knows I like her and I think she likes me also but I just don't know how to handle this situation I've gotten myself into.

I have one more quick thing to ask. The other night we hung out and the next morning I saw her and she was really sick so later on that evening she went to the doctor and she was told she just had a cold. So she texts me to tell me what the doctor told her, and then about 10 minutes later I received another text from her saying "it's a good thing you didn't kiss me the other night". Is this her way of hinting she wants me to kiss her?

Thanks for reading and for any suggestions!!
Parkour_Jarrod
Well she could want to be with you as well (and i don't mean this in a bad way because its not, at times it very good) but as the "Rebound guy" and she is using you to get her mind off the last boyfriend and immersing herself in you, her new love.

But as usual for anyone with a recently broken heart (even if he didn't break up and it was her, she will still have a slightly broken heart) she is probably scared that she will get hurt or will hurt and doesn't want to put either of yourselves through such pain.

I say, just go out there give her a quick kiss on the lips, a peck like you see in the movies, both sitting next to each other when suddenly one leans in really quickly and kisses the other on the lips and sitting back in there original position judges the persons reaction to see if it was good, or bad.
sexpanther
The only problem I see with the "Rebound Guy" is that I don't think I am the Rebound Guy. See we were hanging out about 2 weeks before they broke up, I of course had no idea she was still in a relationship, so I was surprised to here her tell me her and her boyfriend had broken up. I feel like she might just be playing mind games with me sometimes. I never pursue her, she's always the one who calls and texts me so I think this might be good, right? I don't want her to feel like I'm crazy about her so I'm real relaxed when we talk and I think this might be leading her to believe that I don't really care about her or that I don't want to get into a relationship with her. She told my friend the other day that she feels I'm hard to read, he says this is a really good thing because I keep her wondering, but I'm not sure if it is.
andysart380
dude she wants it......and if im wrong im sorry but her saying "its a good thing you didnt kiss me last night" means she was wondering why you didnt kiss her last night!
manlear
sexpanther wrote:
I'm a senior in high school and I feel like I have met the most amazing girl ever. She's an absolute genius, she's pretty, funny..etc. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months and ever since then we have been hanging out every weekend and weekday (she sometimes comes to my house after school). Usually when we hangout we go out to eat or go to a theme park over in Orlando, but when were together we have the most amazing conversations, we talk about, our past, families, friends, future, college anything and everything-there are no boundaries to our conversations. So we have these amazing conversations but the only problem is her old boyfriend seems to always pop up once in awhile it gets really annoying, but that relationship was her longest one she had been in so i guess she did feel really connected to him. Also she told me she had sex with her first guy when she was 15 which makes me feel really weird, because this girl is the valedictorian of our high school and no one would ever suspect that she was pretty slutty when she was younger but I think she has transformed herself at least I'm hoping. This is were I need help. It wasn't like this was love at first sight but after talking to her a couple of times, I was like damn I love this girl she's awesome. I've never felt this way with any other girl and or girlfriend. When we hangout it's amazing I don't want her to go home and when were not together I feel really weird and cant seem to get her off my mind. She sends me texts usually at random times of the day just to fill me in on whats going on with her and I usually get a phone call from her in the evening and we talk about just random stuff. I'm afraid I might be becoming this guy who she considers her best friend..and I do not want this!! We are going to prom together in 3 weeks and I still haven't kissed this girl yet (we've been hanging out now for about 3 solid weeks). I feel like she's might be giving up on having a relationship with me because I haven't made a move on her, but if she really wanted to be with me cant she make the first move?.. I know I sound like a pussy saying that, but I am one I hate making the first move because I never know what the other person is thinking. But sometimes when I look into her eyes they seem so deep and I want to kiss her so bad but i always end up just hugging her and telling her I'll see her later and then in my brain I'm thinking AHHHH DAMMIT I'M SUCH A PUSSY haha. I honestly don't know how to make this move at all or what to say to her. She knows I like her and I think she likes me also but I just don't know how to handle this situation I've gotten myself into.

I have one more quick thing to ask. The other night we hung out and the next morning I saw her and she was really sick so later on that evening she went to the doctor and she was told she just had a cold. So she texts me to tell me what the doctor told her, and then about 10 minutes later I received another text from her saying "it's a good thing you didn't kiss me the other night". Is this her way of hinting she wants me to kiss her?

Thanks for reading and for any suggestions!!

Nice post. Alot of guys have a problem with this. As myself i have a girl im hanging out with that broke up with her BF of 5 months. And well. Its a tough decision. But go for it. I did. And shes my GF now of 1 month.
agulto
Well that's a lot for you to actually try and figure out. For one she knew that you wanted to kiss her so you might be sending the right signals. The bad part about this is at this point it might be premature to actually tell if you are really in love or youre infatuated with the person. I once had a girlfriend that before we actually were a couple she had broken up with her past boyfriend for about a year already and weve been going out for about 3 months already and dating exclusively. Apparently I was still the rebound guy since she was having residual feelings for me and the ex boyfriend so she was confused and I was left with the greatest heartache at that time. Well maybe this is a longshot but for me the best move with your girl is to be straightforward and ask her if she still feels anything for the ex at all. If there is the slightest hint that she does then I would suggest you wait a little more or else you'll end up getting your heart broken. But from your story it seems that shes enjoying everything that you do together and if you say you been hanging out for a couple of solid weeks already does that mean hanging mean "hanging out exclusively" for both of you. It won't hurt if you wait if shes the one for you no matter who comes along and no matter how long it takes you'll end up being together, which is what i hope happens. But for now test the waters and see where that takes you. That's just my opinion. Razz
computerexpert09
Wow that's an awesome relashionship you have going there. It sounds like you guys have good chemistry and everything. If you really think you love this girl you should totally take it to the next level. You should not just hang out with her- you should ask her on a date and see what she says. If not I'm sure she will let you know if she just wants to be friends. If she is truely your friend it shouldn't ruin anything. I'm sure if you start going on dates it could be the start of something truely incredible. Go for it an take her out on some dates than see how you both feel.
good luck!!