FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Email Problems - Please Look

Ghost Rider103
Ok, ever since the servers were attacked a few months ago, I have been having a lot of troubles with the servers email.

I first started using Squirrel Mail, which worked fine. Servers got attacked, now you cannot log into that. So I had to go to www.mydomain.com/webmail which also worked fine. Now since the latest server issue, that no longer works either.

So now I am forced to use "RoundCube". Which is fine to look at my emails and everything, but I cannot send an email. Once I press the send button, it just sits there and does nothing. It's been like this since the servers have been back up.

Is there anything we can do to get one of these working again? I was talking with a client through my domain email. But now since I can't send them messages, I am forced to use my personal email account which is definitely not for client use at all.

So please, can we do something do get the www.domain..com/webmail working again? Or even Squirrel Mail?
cr3ativ3
Bondings had to reinstall apache, which has "messed" up some of the built in scripts like webmail, phpmyadmin etc...

However RoundCube seems to work fine for sending mail (I just tried it.)

He is aware of the problems, just a matter of time before he gets them fixed...

BTW. Why not setup your email a email client like outlook, or thunderbirg?
Bondings
Please check if there are still any problems, I tried to fix it.
Ghost Rider103
I just tried all of them again, and everything seems to be working fine on all of them.

I just find it easiest to log into them over a web browser. It seems like some of the email clients are slow at receiving the emails, and sometimes fail to notify you if there ever is an email. So I feel safest doing it this way.

Thanks for the help.