FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need advice on where to host the my 2nd forum

Crinoid
Sorry, if I posted this on a wrong forum, but I would like to get advice from you as a very good host:
Do you know (and will tell me Laughing ) another good free host? Maybe not such good, but good enough.

You see, I already used my subdomain at your host, and now toying with idea to create another own - completely unrelated to the first - forum, with recognizable subdomain. Before I found your site, I tried different hosts, and they were not even comparable. Can you advice some other free host for that? No particular requirements, general topics for wide audience.

I know that it is borderline with advertising competitors. Maybe by PM, if you will be so kind?
Will highly appreciate this.
rvec
-close-
read the forum rules.

And you can get a free subdomain and use that on frihost to get 2 forums with a different subdomain on frihost.
Bondings
You can host several forums on your hosting account. And if you want a different domain, use something like http://freedns.afraid.org/ (free subdomain/dns) or buy a domain.