FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pets and Hollywood...

LumberJack
I have recently noticed that I have become quite disgusted when a dog dies on film. I actually get quite irritated and upset, and it usually ruins the whole movie for me. The ironic part is, if I see a some stupid woman or guy die, it doesn't seem to bother me. Does anyone else have the same experience?
Parkour_Jarrod
Well yes and no, depends what sort of pet it was, if it was like the next door neighbors angry Chihuahua that was killed by a rottweiler not liking being barked at its okay, but when its a rabbit or a nice husky or cat or something then its sad and often annoying...
rahulkucheria
CARRY ON U ARE DOING A GREAT JOB[b] Wink [/b]
ocalhoun
LumberJack wrote:
I have recently noticed that I have become quite disgusted when a dog dies on film. I actually get quite irritated and upset, and it usually ruins the whole movie for me. The ironic part is, if I see a some stupid woman or guy die, it doesn't seem to bother me. Does anyone else have the same experience?

Quite the same experience, just more extreme and focused on horses...

If I want to understand how ordinary humans feel when a human dies, I have to think "what if that happened to a horse?"
tingkagol
I was really saddened when Will Smith's dog in I Am Legend had to die.