FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SKATE 2

andysart380
been playing the demo convinced to buy it now.should try it its awesome
pll
Nope, I just played the demo and I'm not convinced to buy it.
I don't think I will.

This game is from far better than EVERY Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series. But I'm not able to do another trick except, shove it, 360 shove it, kickflip and heelflip. For sure I can do the Grabs tricks but the flips ones are just too hard with the analogs (I'm on ps3)

And for the demo I think that Skate 1 was better than the 2. Don't know why.

Note; I played both demo and real games... Arrow (didn't buy the real skate 2)
desonium
I Have just played the demo too, i enjoyed playing the game.
I like skating games including Tony hawk, but skate looks a bit better than Tony Hawk. But it is still more from the same.
I already have enough skating games, That is why I am not gonna buy the game.
spinout
I won the game on e-bay. For ps3... well it runs exactly as the demo. But the framerate is playable but not smooth. They have inserted a crash n burn part - do the worst crash and score points. well I sure miss the blood... Also there are party games like do the best trick on a silly big course... quite fun - or the best part actually.
Well, it is a great game not worth the higherst pircing but a great game - I got mine for less than half on ebay. Smile)
spinout
i have been trying to play this online and it works fine - you can compete and watch the loony falls of each other...

Hm, well not the easiest game but still ok - the spots are hard - too hard for me...
andysart380
i bought the real game after trying the demo personally love it but there are too many tricks to do you cant pull the same thing off more than once...(only downside) the crashing is fun and being able to move objects around and save them as a create a spot and send them to friends is a cool feature.
slashnburn99
You should get it, really good different to Tonys games
traxion
slashnburn99 wrote:
You should get it, really good different to Tonys games

na, oke the difference with tony is big, but its a totaal different way of controlers

the way to use both the left en right analog stick if not realy my favort way of gaming, so i keep it with tony hawk 8 Very Happy