FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SpaceVFX.Com - New "Special Effects" Website

Aggtown
Check out SpaceVFX.Com, a new multimedia clips website for consumers seeking "deep space" animations. Clips are cheap, professional, FULL-HD quality, and 100% royalty-free. The website is brand new, so only one clip is available for sale, but let me know what you think.

Any ideas or suggestions would be valued. Thanks!
Ghost Rider103
I think for the kind of services you are trying to offer, you need a much nicer looking website.

This website would look great if we were back in the early 2000. But now, it is not nearly advanced enough to look up to date and professional.

It is a nice design, but if you are trying to get into the professional field, then you have a lot of work to do.
Aggtown
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I think for the kind of services you are trying to offer, you need a much nicer looking website.

This website would look great if we were back in the early 2000. But now, it is not nearly advanced enough to look up to date and professional.

It is a nice design, but if you are trying to get into the professional field, then you have a lot of work to do.

Yeah, you're right. It's new and I just kind of slapped something together until I can get a more professional design. I've been looking at creating a Flash website, which looks a LOT more professional. I'm nearly finished with the Flash version, and it will be uploaded soon.

Thanks for your comments.