FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ObamaScar.Com - New Political Website

Aggtown
Hey, everyone should check out ObamaScar.com. It is brand new and still under construction, but users can still visit and join the discussion forum. It is not an Obama-bashing website, but Obama haters and lovers alike are welcome to join and clash, if desired.

Let me know what you think. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.
lagoon
This has great potential for being over run by obama haters and obama lovers wont set foot in there. You need to be careful with discipline and rules.
Aggtown
lagoon wrote:
You need to be careful with discipline and rules.

Like, what do you mean?

The forums are heavily moderated, so certain content will be edited.
Melacos
Very nice style you've got there. It's simple and yet kinda delicious. When the construction is done on some of the sub-sites, it'll definitely be worth visiting. It seems that you're updated pretty well this far, but that I guess, will also be one of the major challenges for it in the future; keeping the posting going - especially as the topic is politics...
Aggtown
Quote:
that I guess, will also be one of the major challenges for it in the future; keeping the posting going - especially as the topic is politics...

You're absolutely right. Because politics changes more than anything, it is going to be a challenge to keep everything updated. I just uploaded the fancier version of my website, so check it out.

Unfortunately, my first member was a spammer, so he was banned. Mad

Hopefully, more "quality" members will join for fun.