FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I have few things to ask

metalfreek
I already have a hosting account at frihost. Can I request for the another one? And can I change the domain name of my existing account. Thankyou for helping.
Bondings
metalfreek wrote:
I already have a hosting account at frihost. Can I request for the another one? And can I change the domain name of my existing account. Thankyou for helping.

No, we only allow 1 account.

About changing the domain name, you can request a subdomain name change on your Account page.

You can also add other domains in your account, like if you bought a domain from somewhere. Also, there are services on the internet that give free domains, like http://freedns.afraid.org/ .
metalfreek
Hi bondings I am troubleing you with a lot of question. I want to ask one more question.
Can I completely delete the existing account along with domain name and ask you for a new account and domain name. I dont want to go for other free hosting sites.
rvec
why not just ask for a subdomain name change?
Then you'd save all your existing stuff but have a different subdomain name.
metalfreek
By subdomain you mean like mysite.completeguide.frih.org or I can request another domain name for 250 MB space that I have.
Diablosblizz
No, what rvec is saying is that request a new subdomain, so instead of completeguide.frih.org it would be somethingnew.frih.org. The "mysite.completeguide.frih.org" is a subdomain ontop of a subdomain, which is possible through DirectAdmin.