FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mobile games

andersonic
What games do you play on your mobile? I only really play these when travelling, or in bed when I can't sleep. I have a touchscreen phone, so it makes so games a lot more fun.

The ones I normally play are: Bejeweled 2 (the most addictive one I have); Resident Evil - The Missions; Car Jack Streets; World Championship Snooker and a Texas Hold Em game.
Melacos
Yea, I more or less use mobile games in the same situations, and the main ones I play would be: Worms 2007 and a soccer manager game... I had pretty big troubles finding games that would actually fit my OS and screen format as I have the Nokia E71 which hasn't got Engage and has this wide-screen format. But it worked out, and the few games that fit it, are just a treat to use on it...
amfriendsforever153
I use to play games on my computers or laptops.Sometime i play games on my mobile.i use to play on my mobile football,snake,cricket.
andersonic
Snake was awesome on the old Nokia phones, and I used to have it on my little Dreamcast VMU. Lots of hours wasted playing it. Cool
pumpin
Hmmmn, do play game on ma mobile too whenever i'm bored or tired-and-can't-sleep. My favorite games are Gameloft Tennis and Micro pool-Snoker game. Completed the snake that came with my Nokia N72 outta boredom Exclamation
Keran
In my class the new cool thing is to play via bluetooth in games like Pro Evolution Soccer or other soccer games. I gotta say it's pretty fun, we do it almost on every lesson, it's getting pretty addictive.