FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

View my site and kindly feedback..

subirbasak
Hi members..
I am a photographer from India..People is my my favorite subject..Published and exhibited my photographs in many countries ,One of the important client is National Geography.I shall be glad if you view my site and feedback me..my website is given below...
http://subirbasak.orgfree.com
tamilparks
congrulation to see u in our frihost also.. really its a fantastic site congrulation, its very nice to see your photographs, really i am appreceating your hard work... very good flash site also with very good animations,
Ghost Rider103
Good job on getting the website up on the internet.

I like your use of the navigation system with the flash effects, good job on that.

I think you need to extend the body background (Black background) all the way down. It looks cleaner in my opinion because of how long the home page is. If you made it shorter, then it would be fine.

Rounded corners on the black background might be something you should look into to get it to look a little more modern.

Also, the title text that says "Welcome to my Website", the shadow is pushed out too far, and looks unpleasant.

I also think you should get rid of the red underlines under the titles on the lower articles. Red under green is really unpleasant to look at. I strongly suggest removing it.

Other than that you did a fairly nice job. I think you could do better with the background colors. A very dark gray would suit better than pure black.

Keep at it.
bloodrider
You should be careful with the "copyright", I think you have to pay if you want to use it Wink