FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

our company get closed

airh3ad
Last Monday we recieve memo that our company going to closed becouse of economy , its sad that i dont have work now, i have a family to support and others things , i can't imagine that our company going to closed . its hard to find new job now., what about your status now in your company? im often for an advise .
ptfrances
Thousands of companies are closing these days... It's a really sad period.
Confused I hope it will be better as soon as possible.
nigam
you better think of a business so that you can still support your family....in this way, you can provide them which are necessity to them....cut down your expenses which aren't important and minimize going to the places like malls, clubs and etc....
Parkour_Jarrod
My mums work almost shut down but by some lucky contract they just managed to scrape by.
airh3ad
yes ill already think a business so that you can still support your family but the problems is i dont have money to invest it ? Maybe internet cafe or web hosting ,store, etc.?
Cddhesh
That was really bad news. I work as a software engineer for a private firm for last two years. Before this recession i was getting news that in December 08 company is planning to recruit more then 100 people.This went upside down, 100 people got laid off, Many of them were freshers including some top level people.I lost some of my batch mets Sad
Well, with respect to me, I realized situation in December and decided to clear certification in my work domain. Last month i cleared it with 90% score. and now i have been taken onto good project which is in good state.
I would like to advice others to get certified in their work domain,so at least your job will become safe. or at most it will help you to get other job Smile
About people who are off the job, i would suggest them to go for higher education, if they ave money else final option will be to start your own business.Hope will recover from this bad situation soon.
gcaughill
airh3ad wrote:
Last Monday we recieve memo that our company going to closed becouse of economy , its sad that i dont have work now, i have a family to support and others things , i can't imagine that our company going to closed . its hard to find new job now., what about your status now in your company? im often for an advise .

It is bad throughout the world, hopefully something comes your way soon.

In southern Ontario, manufacturing plants are closing, which puts pressure on all other businesses. So far my company is doing ok, although one of our marketers left to a better paying job in a nearby city.

Hopefully things turn around in the US, and then that affects the rest of the world.
gcaughill
airh3ad wrote:
yes ill already think a business so that you can still support your family but the problems is i dont have money to invest it ? Maybe internet cafe or web hosting ,store, etc.?

You might want to check micro-finance operations in your area, they seem to work well for starting businesses.
airh3ad
This day i went to the office of LABOr here in our place and DOLE its stand for (department of Labor and employment) i ask help if they can find me job here but they regret to answer my question becouse they ca't guaranted that they can provide job for me due to global Economy crisis , with this i inquire other mico finance if i can loan a money to start my buiseness yes they told me they can help me to have loan but the problem is 7-10 % thats to much. anyway they said the temporary help industry lost 78,000 jobs over the month ,African Americans (230,000 jobs lost), Hispanics (339,000), and other ethnic .
jomar
sooner or later our company will be closing too... some are happy, some are not Sad ...
Joanne
Quote:
with this i inquire other mico finance if i can loan a money to start my buiseness yes they told me they can help me to have loan but the problem is 7-10 % thats to much.

Well, to start of, it's better than having nothing at all right?
I mean, why not take it?
If it's not enough to start a business then use it to financially support your family WHILE looking for a new job.

What degree do you hold?
What skills do you have?
Capabilities?
Knowledge?
These are the tools you would need to find another job.
It might not be the job you dream, but in this kind of crisis we have, we cant be that chosey.

Call centers are everywhere.
Labors are always needed, one way or another.

It's just a matter of how you look for a job and how much your perseverance is.

Goodluck.

=)
Chinmoy
unemployments are rising and will continue this way. Reports say that ll continue for the nest whole year.!!
traxion
yea.. the economie is falling down..

i've had some money on the beurs and now it's gone (well mostly)..

for everybody who lost his job.. good luck finding a new one
snedan
from what i understand your are not single, can you survive on your partners income? If no try to find some part time job and upgrade your skills. Bad economy is the best time to obtain new skills.
airh3ad
At this time i have a partime job as a helper in the store of my aunts as usual they pay for 3 $ perday , im trying to get training for welder or butchet they tell us its in demand in australia and canada.im planning to go abroad.
gueda
I am in the same situation.
I will lose my job in december Sad is fact.
The good thing is my university finishes in december too, so I will have money to pay it and finish. But next yer I don't know what I'll do if i don't find a job Confused