FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Killzone 2

Jamatu
Killzone 2 is out tommorow for the PS3, how many of you will be getting it? I'll probably get it during my break or if not will risk getting it after work. The game looks amazing from some of the videos I've seen and the reviews are all good so far!
andersonic
I am getting it. Been waiting for a while and will it will keep me busy until Resi 5 comes out. Very Happy
QrafTee
Pre-ordered it yesterday. I had to see which place had the best gift incentive... in the end I chose to save myself $6.00 and went to VGC, heh.
JorgeArroyo
A friend told me the campaign is just remarkable! I'm getting this game tomorrow.
QrafTee
JorgeArroyo wrote:
A friend told me the campaign is just remarkable! I'm getting this game tomorrow.

I can't speak for the campaign--only finished the first part--but the multi-player is intense.
Jamatu
Well I've bought the game now and am pretty impressed. I've got so much to do in a day though I haven't had much time to play it! I haven't been able to play online but a friend from work says it's amazing and you get hooked straight the way. I'll be completing the game first before I go on multiplayer just to get the feel of things.
enygmasoft
I am looking forward to getting that amazing title
traxion
i've got it, and it's good

the singleplayer is a bit short, but the multiplayer makes that good Very Happy
i live the speed in the multiplayer, one map and then 5 sec later the next one Smile
TwiztedKuztomz
love killzone2 good game
m-productions
Still have to pick this one up. its so sad that this what shown like months before the ps3 was even out, and its just now out on shelvs for us to buy. Needless to say the second i get some free time Ill be all over that game. Its nice to know most of the reviews are saying only wonderfull things about it.