FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats the most disgusting thing that you ever did?

flyfamilyguy
Yeah, that's right...!
'Politically correct'? That's Crap! "Cowboy up", "Man Up", "Woman Up", or what ever the hell you want to call it, just stop being 'Pus#@es' in this forum please!

I love the frihost forums, and really appreciate everything that they have given me. But the one and only thing that I absolutely can not stand is being told what I can, and cannot say!
Are we all really that weak that we fall apart, and cry when someone pokes fun at our race..,or disagrees with our beliefs/opinions? We fight wars, blow eachother up because of this. How Fuc#ing stupid is that?

Anyway, The most disgusting thing that I've ever done was drink my own spit. I use to chew tobacco, and spit the juice into any glass that was available. One day, while drinking some beer, I picked up the wrong glass, tipped it back and got a mouth full of stale, two day old spit!
tingkagol
I don't know why you even wrote the first two paragraphs.

Anyway, I've always had a theory about spit and other things ingested. If it leaves the mouth, you must NEVER put it back in. That would be very disgusting.

But if it doesn't leave the mouth, strangely, it's barely "okay". A bit disgusting, but still "okay". This includes spit, puke, phlegm, etc-- you can all swallow them back down as long as these don't leave your lips. Smile
Parkour_Jarrod
The most disgusting thing i have ever done is made BLUE DEATH and drank it

BLUE DEATH consists of:

Sugar
    Water
    Salt
    Bi-Carb-Soda
    Lemonade
    Cordial
    Soy Sauce
    Vinegar
    Honey
    Maple Syrup
    Coffee
    Milo
    AND!
    Chili Powder
flyfamilyguy
tingkagol wrote:
I don't know why you even wrote the first two paragraphs.

Anyway, I've always had a theory about spit and other things ingested. If it leaves the mouth, you must NEVER put it back in. That would be very disgusting.

But if it doesn't leave the mouth, strangely, it's barely "okay". A bit disgusting, but still "okay". This includes spit, puke, phlegm, etc-- you can all swallow them back down as long as these don't leave your lips. Smile

Hey there 'tingkago'.
I wrote the first two paragraphs because, I figured that someone would be offended by this thread, and report me. I noticed this happening quite a bit at frihost; people getting angry, or offended, and wanting to censor anything that they disagree with, which I strongly disagree with.

Pretty cool theory btw.. Cool
missdixy
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

BLUE DEATH consists of:

Sugar
    Water
    Salt
    Bi-Carb-Soda
    Lemonade
    Cordial
    Soy Sauce
    Vinegar
    Honey
    Maple Syrup
    Coffee
    Milo
    AND!
    Chili Powder

Sheesh, and there isn't even any alcohol in that. Where's the fun?!

Anyhow, I can't really remember the most disgusting thing I've ever done, which just means it's probably lame. But, this weekend I did make the mistake of mixing myl ast bit of vodka with some Diet Squirt....it tasted absolutely horrible but I drank it.
AftershockVibe
I drank vodka from my shoe the other day. As you do.

Probably not all that disgusting but that's the price I pay for having clean feet and socks Wink
Xanatos
I used to work at a summer camp...
At the beginning of a particualar summer we put a glass of orange juice in the back part of the woods. Needless to say we left it there for nearly the entire summer. It was hardly even orange anymore at that point. A small group of us decided we should all take a sip of it. Turns out that there were little worms/mosquito larvae in there and that the orange juice had fermented to a form of crude alcohol. We all took only a sip off the top and all of us threw up. It was DISGUSTING! I know I have done worse thinkgs than this, but I can't think of them at the moment.
jabce85
In college, I was notorious for eating and drinking moldy and/or sour foods, not by choice mind you, but it always seemed to work out that it was dark in the room and I just didn't notice what I was eating/or drinking. One fond memory was when I began the week by eating moldy grapes before a big test, and later that same week chugging a rather large portion or incredibly sour milk... all very gross and disgusting, i don't recommend anyone trying it.
flyfamilyguy
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

BLUE DEATH consists of:

Sugar
    Water
    Salt
    Bi-Carb-Soda
    Lemonade
    Cordial
    Soy Sauce
    Vinegar
    Honey
    Maple Syrup
    Coffee
    Milo
    AND!
    Chili Powder

I've never heard of 'Blue Death'. Whats the point? Like 'Missdixy' said, ..."there isn't even any alcohol in that", lol!
How in the hell did you even come up with all that?
deanhills
missdixy wrote:
Anyhow, I can't really remember the most disgusting thing I've ever done, which just means it's probably lame. But, this weekend I did make the mistake of mixing myl ast bit of vodka with some Diet Squirt....it tasted absolutely horrible but I drank it.

I'm not good with drinking or eating things that taste absolutely horrible. How does one do that? If the taste is not good for me (and that is quite a number of stages removed from being absolutely horrible, i.e. when it is mildly not nice) I could give it a bash and usually add some other ingredients, such as tomato sauce, chutney, condiments, or drown it with other food, to even things out. I can honestly not think of taking a taste of absolutely horrible, as I probably would be able to sense it with my sight and smell. Drinking wise, even worse. After the first taste I would just chuck it out. If I am visiting, I would find a way to get rid of the drink.

I cannot think what the most horrible thing is I did and yes, that is probably lame. Probably a human reflex as we are set up not to think about horrible things we have done, we tend to sort of grab on the good things when we go down memory lane.
Parkour_Jarrod
missdixy wrote:
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

BLUE DEATH consists of:

Sugar
    Water
    Salt
    Bi-Carb-Soda
    Lemonade
    Cordial
    Soy Sauce
    Vinegar
    Honey
    Maple Syrup
    Coffee
    Milo
    AND!
    Chili Powder

Well it was a hangover cure... worked too, but later on i decided to make it again thinking that it would cure the hangover before i got it, but i added white rum vodka and burboun into it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil It was HORRIBLE!
tingkagol
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
missdixy wrote:
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:

BLUE DEATH consists of:

Sugar
    Water
    Salt
    Bi-Carb-Soda
    Lemonade
    Cordial
    Soy Sauce
    Vinegar
    Honey
    Maple Syrup
    Coffee
    Milo
    AND!
    Chili Powder

Well it was a hangover cure... worked too, but later on i decided to make it again thinking that it would cure the hangover before i got it, but i added white rum vodka and burboun into it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil It was HORRIBLE!

You should try water. It's much less disgusting.
Insanity
Working in a cafeteria's dishwashing room was pretty disgusting to me. When you see all the food on leftover plates, flies swarming all over the place, rancid smell permeating through the air... it's a wonder why people don't hurl all the time when they're in there.
Josso
Errrr, I would say sorting through my ashtray and taking effectively the remainders of spliffs that had been put out and making them into a new joint. Basically because some of it had already been burnt I was smoking bits of ash/black stuff - NASTY. Also quite scummy and low.

(good J though)
flyfamilyguy
Josso wrote:
Errrr, I would say sorting through my ashtray and taking effectively the remainders of spliffs that had been put out and making them into a new joint. Basically because some of it had already been burnt I was smoking bits of ash/black stuff - NASTY. Also quite scummy and low.

(good J though)

That's not disgusting, that's the best part! Very Happy 'Resin'...

I remember scraping the resin from my pipe, or bong. Tastes great, feels even better! Cool
Nameless
So does anybody else feel like they're about to vomit after reading this thread, or is that just me? Laughing
Helios
Nameless wrote:
So does anybody else feel like they're about to vomit after reading this thread, or is that just me? Laughing

Keep revisiting this thread, so later you'll be able to reply with the most disgusting thing you ever did Wink
Arnie
flyfamilyguy wrote:
Yeah, that's right...!
'Politically correct'? That's Crap! "Cowboy up", "Man Up", "Woman Up", or what ever the hell you want to call it, just stop being 'Pus#@es' in this forum please!

I love the frihost forums, and really appreciate everything that they have given me. But the one and only thing that I absolutely can not stand is being told what I can, and cannot say!
Are we all really that weak that we fall apart, and cry when someone pokes fun at our race..,or disagrees with our beliefs/opinions? We fight wars, blow eachother up because of this. How Fuc#ing stupid is that?!

The most disgusting thing I did was lurking moar.
flyfamilyguy
Arnie wrote:
flyfamilyguy wrote:
Yeah, that's right...!

Are we all really that weak that we fall apart, and cry when someone pokes fun at our race..,or disagrees with our beliefs/opinions? We fight wars, blow eachother up because of this. How Fuc#ing stupid is that?!

The most disgusting thing I did was lurking moar.

Are you calling me a troll, 'Arnie'? LMAO! Laughing
Arnie
No, but this man is.
Andrew426
I drank the contents of all the drip trays under the taps in a bar once. It was closing time and the barman was tipping them down the drain, and I joked that he should put them in a glass because there was still good beer in there. So he did. Handed me a glass of warm, flat dark beer with white chunks floating in it and told me to drink it.

It was nasty, but I drank it all. When I was halfway through he added a bit of postmix cola to it to make it more bearable for me - but it just made it worse.
Josso
flyfamilyguy wrote:
Josso wrote:

(good J though)

That's not disgusting, that's the best part! Very Happy 'Resin'...

I remember scraping the resin from my pipe, or bong. Tastes great, feels even better! Cool

Isn't this entirely where squidgy black comes from?
Zombie
The most disgusting thing I ever did? Geez, that's a tough one! Well, I once ate a rabbit pellet when I was young. I don't remember it much, I was just told about by my parents.
endless
the most disgusting thing ever happened to me was that i woke up at 4.00 am, puked, and then stepped in it cause i couldn't see where i was walking.

it was gross Shocked
_AVG_
We were playing truth or dare when I was 12. So, I was given a dare to lick the sole of my shoe ....

Yup! That's disgusting! Razz

Come to think of it ... I didn't mind the taste ... Rolling Eyes
flyfamilyguy
_AVG_ wrote:
We were playing truth or dare when I was 12. So, I was given a dare to lick the sole of my shoe ....

Yup! That's disgusting! Razz

Come to think of it ... I didn't mind the taste ... Rolling Eyes

LMAO!!
jsarnold
This thread looks like it's two years old now - but to add my contribution..

I used a tea bag twice on one occasion.

Okay, so I don't qualify on the disgusting scale.

But then I've wiped poop from my child's bottom, been weed on at the same time and had to hold his head up out of his baby puke.

Parents tend to become oblivious to disgust after a while.
andredesignz
hmmm u know i don't remember if i have ever done anything disgust in my life, maybe i did
Vladalf
tingkagol wrote:

Woah I do that all the time. Never thought about it...
And I also do bite clean people kind of often, usually on the shoulder or on their fingers.
Vladk
shrykull
I took a shit from the tree when I was young Very Happy
The reason for doing that was that around me were many people, and there wasn't any restroom around. Since the need had been urgent I had little choice but to take a position not visible to people around. I climbed up, took a comfortable position and unloaded the cargo unseen by anyone. After all I tered off leaves and wiped my behind. Safe and sound climbed down the tree and went on.

Regards,
Shrykull
Parkour_Jarrod
shrykull wrote:
I took a shit from the tree when I was young Very Happy
The reason for doing that was that around me were many people, and there wasn't any restroom around. Since the need had been urgent I had little choice but to take a position not visible to people around. I climbed up, took a comfortable position and unloaded the cargo unseen by anyone. After all I tered off leaves and wiped my behind. Safe and sound climbed down the tree and went on.

Regards,
Shrykull

My mate shat on the roof of a public library once... funny

Nice go dude, lucky no-one was under tree.