FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Site for Source codes

fladry
I am creating a new site for distributing free source codes. But it is not yet completed. The site is www.omantye.eu.pn. Thanks to Hoster [/url]
GB
Good luck with it.

By the way, I quickly clicked through it and noticed that when I was on a page other than the homepage, the graphic for the home button was missing.
tamilparks
best wishes to you, but the page is not displaying
Ghost Rider103
It loads for me.

The website is very plain looking. You have pretty much no nice looking graphics on it. You really need to think about investing in getting yourself a nice logo made for your website. It will help the looks of it, and will really help you in branding the website.

Also, I think the Google ads are kind of over done. The one below the navigation bar is way too long. Also the one below all the content should be much closer to the bottom, and centered.

Also, like someone else said, when you go to another page, the button image for the "Home" button seems to have a problem loading.

Other than that the layout is fine. Needs a lot of work, but you have still done a great job at succeeding in getting this far. Keep at it.
jomar
keep going buddy. happy coding Smile by the way, you need more time to finish, most of it are under constructions:) good luck
JessieF
The website it pretty basic and rather bland. Instead of using images for your navigation, use text, and spiff it up using css and tags. It would be great if the logo and the table holding your content lined up and didn't blend in with the background. Also, use a diverse but eye-friendly set of colors.
That's all for now, feel free to PM me once you've updated your website, and I'll check back up. I love sites having to do with coding, especially when they're free!

Good luck!
imagefree
the address of the image 'HOME' is http://www.omantye.eu.pn/Buttons/Home.gif , use the following instead

Code:
http://www.omantye.eu.pn/buttons/Home.gif
nivinjoy
Oops...!! The site is not loading for me...!!