FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] What happened!

Ruba
Hi! I am just wondering what happened. All SQL databases and php were down. Only plain html pages were loaded. It appears my page is still down because php can not communicate with SQL database. Is this something regular or something serious happened? Will it happen again?
Bondings
Ruba wrote:
Hi! I am just wondering what happened. All SQL databases and php were down. Only plain html pages were loaded. It appears my page is still down because php can not communicate with SQL database. Is this something regular or something serious happened? Will it happen again?

I was taking a backup and it seems to have triggered a huge load which caused the mysql server to fail.

It doesn't happen regularly and nothing serious happened. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ruba
Oh, ok. I was just feeling little shaky when I saw that everything I was workin on is gone. Tow I got a backup done so I am safe. Actually I have a question about backups, but will post another topic on that.
Thanks for getting up again so quickly!
Bondings
Ruba wrote:
Oh, ok. I was just feeling little shaky when I saw that everything I was workin on is gone. Tow I got a backup done so I am safe. Actually I have a question about backups, but will post another topic on that.
Thanks for getting up again so quickly!

You mean there was data lost? Normally nothing should have been lost, the mysql was just down and the server very slow.