FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SAW

SpookY
This movie has a very good end. I haven't expected this at all. This is maybe the best movie in this genre for the last 1-2 years. You have to watch it!!!!
blackant
What is about? Horror shows?
coolpages
I havent seen it yet...but some of my friends told me it was okay.
aloSegun2
i've seen it and it's great. The best in that genre. Why? because there are no false clues, everything is connected(we always see the oposite in hollywood movies).
ShinSven
i have also seen this movie, and yeh it was real good!
inesquecivel
I Saw this movie...

It's fantastic... very very very good!

This movie to show exactly that all the people are not safe inside of the your house!

Very intelligent this movie...

A wonderful suspense!

I recommend!!!

Very Happy
inesquecivel
blackant wrote:
What is about? Horror shows?

Yeah!
gh0stface
The plot of the movie was ok. It was kind of a poor man's version of Se7en. But man oh man, I thought the acting was some of the most atrocious thing I have seen. Especially when they the cast contains some veteran actors. Hopefully the acting in the sequel, Saw II, will be tenfolds better.

The plot twist at the end of the movie is what made it.
nakamaru
I heard it was funny.
nhl4000
Saw is a really good movie. The ending is the best, the suspense on what happens next is crazy, confusing for awhile though. Cool
Caxius
SpookY wrote:
This movie has a very good end.

the end is... incredible!
inesquecivel
Caxius wrote:
SpookY wrote:
This movie has a very good end.

the end is... incredible!

An unexpected end!

I Like of movies like that!

Very Happy
SilverDogg
its a great movie. really great. but strange. i like the shivers it gives you =D
ChunkyBustout
I agree with the folks here...

Saw is one of the best thrillers I've seen in a long time. Very well written, good cast, no fluff - just good entertainment. A must see for those looking for something to rent! Also, Sin City and Star Wars Episode 3 (when it comes to video!).
Nikolus
Saw is pretty terrible. It's edited like an MTV car show, and the plot is contrived beyond belief. There's absolutely no poignancy, just the illusion of poignancy.
necron-lord
It's just psycho
I love it Twisted Evil
Nikolus
aloSegun2 wrote:
(we always see the oposite in hollywood movies).

What makes Saw not Hollywood? It's as mainstream as anything, which isn't inherently bad.
52tease
I couldn't possibly describe this movie as funny.

Thrilling,
exciting,
interesting
nail-biting.

But not funny.

Sure, it was Hollywood. It had a shtick. But it did it well and that's what counts.
twiztid
fantastic movie, the end was like.. wow.. great!
mrblah
Does anyone think the sequel will be anywhere near as good as the first one? I have never seen a good horror sequel.
keres
I wait for the next episode !!!

I have look the trailer and that can be Good !!
colilon
Mannnnnnnnnnn...

Ive just watched the trailer, and WoW!!!!!!!!

He Is One Seek Bustered...

FYI,
It comes out on 28 October... Neutral
crestwoodxc
colilon wrote:
Mannnnnnnnnnn...

Ive just watched the trailer, and WoW!!!!!!!!

He Is One Seek Bustered...

FYI,
It comes out on 28 October... Neutral

Wasn't it a kid that came up with the idea for the movie?
happycycling
I actually thought saw was a pretty horrible movie. I can deal with the blood and guts but the story was just stupid and the acting was pretty sad. It seems as more of a comedy to me than a thriller especially since the main character was from robin hood men in tights (at least i think?), which was a great movie. I was bored throughout the whole thing and the only feeling I got from it was "yeah, thats pretty gross".
shinnoyami
i liked the movie.. it's more like a psychological thriller. the ending was really unexpected and I liked the actors. I don't know if the third will be as good as the first.. it second one, in my opinnion, wasnt as good, but nonetheless good as it's own movie.
chrismen
I hated the first saw but SAW II was good. I even bought it.
anotheraddict
hmm, i liked to first one, if you say the second one was better, i may have to check it out...
canadol
chrismen wrote:
I hated the first saw but SAW II was good. I even bought it.

Saw was a MUCH better movie than Saw 2. Both have ups and downs. Saw's acting was very very bad, with Saw 2 having better actors (not by much).

The ideas are great but one's was so much better

Just an opinion
m_furquan36
I have seen both saw 1 and saw 2.....they were good movies not like the typical killer horror story Razz so i guess a new view on the genere is a good.
tofikst
I have seen SAW 1 and SAW 2 .The both are great cinema .Hm ... i think 1 is better then 2 .
DonRon
Hope there son will com a third