FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello From Indiana...

Triple_7
Hi everyone,

Was searching for a new place to start a website and ended up reading through this forum instead, eventually finding myself signing up.

21 years old and currently living in a small farm town in northern Indiana. Looking to move out to Kansas in the next couple months if everything goes as planned.

Little about myself...I have many interests, aviation, woodworking, photography, computers, and more. I love to travel any chance I get. I've been to and stayed at least one night in 17 US states including a couple weeks in Anchorage, Alaska. Week in Toronto, Canada. Then the biggest trip being 3 weeks in Taiwan visiting a good friend of mine which included a week long trip clear around the country. Still have many places on my list and probably a couple more trips to Taiwan.

I spend most of my time working 2 jobs, main one is on a hog farm and the second being construction work mainly in the summer. Have 2 brand new homes under my belt. I have a wide variety in my background. Computer experience is 99% self taught over the years. Now I can custom build a system and program it without a problem. Picked up on a little HTML a few years ago and now I'm in the mood to get a new website up and running. Only this time I'm going to have to figure out all the new coding types and how they work. Main programs I spend a lot of time in at the moment are Photoshop and AutoCAD Architecture 2008. Browsing through the forums this seems like a good place to start.

So enough of my boring life, time to get started Confused Very Happy
adri
Welcome to Frihost Triple_7, the servers are 99,9% up and there's great support here in the forums. Very Happy

So Welcome Triple_7!

Adri Smile