FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Size HDD Do you have.

forkei
I have 160gb HDD 。

What Size HDD Do you have?
MeddlingMonk
I have two HDDs. One 160GB and one 500GB (that's using the power of 10 system; Windows registers a somewhat smaller size than that due to the difference between the base 10 and base 2 systems).
airh3ad
Mine is 260 gb seagate and i have USB power external drive 260gb . i have lot of space on my disk nothing to save.what about Dell is doing its part to usher in the age of the super-sized solid-state drive. For the first time, Dell laptops can be configured with the newest large-capacity SSDs from Samsung.? maybe Solid-state drives are generally faster at getting data than hard-disk drives (and in some cases, much faster), but pricing is a hurdle for consumers. SSDs still command a premium, but that premium is shrinking. SanDisk said last week that it will begin offering a 240GB SSD for $499. SSDs with this kind of capacity had been priced well over $1,000.this is really high price .
mOrpheuS
What is Your Hard Disk Size?

Please search before starting new threads, and try posting in the appropriate section.

-close-