FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can i do something for you?

Xaferrow
i confuse to place this thread, in general chat or job section,. but i prefer to put on the general chat, i dont know why. correct me if im wrong

well, the business isnt going well these days,,
my site isn't really money making, in fact i get deficit. im in deep need of cash. i really appreciate every single dollars that come into my pocket.

Quote:

but im'not a beggar that asking for money, donation, or etc without doing any good

can i do something for you? so that i could get money by doing that?? or we could say 'job'

i dont really care how much you are willing to pay, as long as you pay me according to my work.

well, im good at PHP, MySQL, vb6, maintain the website - and fixing bugs there, not really good at graphics. honestly, i dont have any formal education in IT(in fact im still at senior high school, not in university yet). , i learn them all from internet. if you want to see what can i do, take look at my website in my signature.

i've tried to get some job at a freelancing websites. and tried to get involved at some project that i think i can do that. but, many of them doesn't want to hire me because im 16, ("who wanna let the 16years old boy screwed out their work?"). they didnt trust me that i'm capable doing that.

do you have any job for me?

by the way, i have a site (under my signature), traffic alexa rank : about 2millons xD in case you're interested to be sponsor you can contact me for a very cheap price

sorry for my english,
thanks in advance
escritor
We have a Jobs and Learning forum. I don't think that such post is allowed at Frihost though. You should try to use a local jobs site.
Afaceinthematrix
^^I think that this kind of post is allowed at Frihost. I just reread the terms of service and didn't see anything against it. The closest thing to this that I saw was a rule about posting in the correct forum - which isn't being followed right now (this belongs in another section like jobs and learning or maybe advertising).
spring567
Spen more time on your website . You will success .
Xaferrow
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
^^I think that this kind of post is allowed at Frihost. I just reread the terms of service and didn't see anything against it. The closest thing to this that I saw was a rule about posting in the correct forum - which isn't being followed right now (this belongs in another section like jobs and learning or maybe advertising).

Thanx Very Happy

Afaceinthematrix wrote:
or maybe advertising).

whoa, should this thread posted at advertising?? i didnt advertising anything, though Surprised i just ask someone whether he/she has any job for me
rvec
I moved the topic to jobs.

Nothing against the rules now I think.

You should add code samples of stuff you've written (from scratch) and have a portfolio of at least a couple of sites. Especially code samples can help you if you're any good.
watersoul
Yeah guy's, ok maybe the wrong forum (it's easily moved by one of the kind mod's) but give a man a break eh, looking for work is tough at the best of times and I imagine it's pretty tough in Indonesia so I say good luck with it!
...sorry I don't need your services myself but hope someone reading this does Smile
Xaferrow
rvec wrote:
I moved the topic to jobs.

Nothing against the rules now I think.

You should add code samples of stuff you've written (from scratch) and have a portfolio of at least a couple of sites. Especially code samples can help you if you're any good.

Ok, thanx. im gonna made my own code from stratch,

what about simple login script + register? just to prove my skills?
escritor
Xaferrow, search for "portfolio tips", "how to make a portfolio" etc. There are many good articles to use as a reference. Smile Of course, taking a look at other people's portfolios is also a must.