FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

War of the worlds, Worth seeing

yule
Have you guys watched this movie? It is fantastic but shocking. You will realise how tiny we all are, how powerful can enemies be, how life is so fragile, how meaningless things we had done before...

Stongly recommend. Not suitable for worriers.
Bickering_Blonde
I've seen it was really good. I highly recomend it. Good adrenilin pumping movie!
Dragonfly
I have seen this movie too. It was a brilliant movie worth of Steven Spielberg's name in it. Just watch it... no explanation can explain it.
leone
I would like to see it but don't have time to do so. can anyone tell me what it is about and if it is a spielburg's film or not!!!
Twikki
Jonathon Ross says it was disapointing I think it was downright boring if you ask me
bharatchoragudi
Hey... Must watch War Of The Worlds... For The Direction And Cinematography At Least... How many of u hv found similarities in HL2 And War Of The Worlds????
avblue
Verrry good movie!
kuad
Haven't seen this movie. It was a pretty big failure wasn't it? Lots of hype but (apprently) not very good.
pm22
Folks, the movie was OK. Yes, everyone expected some kind of
el paradiso. But it also has to stick to the original Well's story.

I think the movie turned out to be rather good. It's sufficiently intense, and
also demonstrates the imagination of the original author.

Tom Cruise's acting is excellent as always.
Jack_Hammer
I will watch the movie when a DVD version comes out I don't particularly like watching movies at the cinema, would rather watch them at home or mn my computer...
Smile

I hope the movie is true to the story, as I have read the book I hope it's not a big dissapointment, though I have heard it does stick to the storyline well so I am looking forward to the movie.