FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want to know what guys really look for in a girl...

fruitcakelyts
What do guys really want in a girl they want to have a relationship with? Of course there are those guys who just want a dumb hot girl but what about guys who really want to date someone? REPLY!!!
coreymanshack
fruitcakelyts wrote:
What do guys really want in a girl they want to have a relationship with? Of course there are those guys who just want a dumb hot girl but what about guys who really want to date someone? REPLY!!!

I dont go after the ugly girls to try and have a relationship with. You know that saying there is someone for everyone? That's because everyone doesn't find everyone attractive. I have to have known you for a long time, or you have to be attractive for me to try and have a relationship with you.

Stop trying to please the guy, and just be yourself. Don't try to have characteristics guys will look for in you, if you don't have them, then that guy isn't for you. If they don't like you for who you are, then you don't need to be with them.
fruitcakelyts
Yeah, I get that and it makes sense. Thats good advice.
Parkour_Jarrod
fruitcakelyts wrote:

Okay what i look for is first off, they need to catch my eye just enough for me to get to know them.

Then its the mannerisms and personality, they need to have a good sense of humor they need to ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM. Girls that try and change their 'man' don't, its REALLY off putting.

They need to love me and be trust worthy.

They need to accept that even though men don't have PMS that men also get moods and have moods. Never blame anything on PMS not a good idea.

They need to be someone to me OTHER than a 'sex object'. Sex objects aren't girlfriends there more an escape of reality. So don't try be a 'sex object'.

Also girls that put on makeup and are too over the top about fashion and their hair and shoes DON'T BE LIKE THAT. There's no point sure do it to get the man but after you have don't worry about itif they really love you they wont care but if they complain about it then dump them they dont see you for who you are. Its like when you try change guys not nice eh?
fruitcakelyts
I understand that too. I think girls definently try to blame too much on being a girl. Like girls are so much more emotional. No, I personally think that girls are just more dramatic. I try not to be that way and I'm deninently not the type to be blaming everything on pmsing hahah. thats redic.[/quote]
coreymanshack
Or in my girlfriends case, being pregnant, lol.
fruitcakelyts
coreymanshack wrote:

haha congrats
coreymanshack
fruitcakelyts wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

haha congrats

Thanks fruitcakelyts Very Happy
deanhills
fruitcakelyts wrote:

I would like to feel comfortable with her. I.e. chemistry must be good, spontaneous and natural. It takes different people to make a good match, and so not every guy is the right guy for any girl. So probably for me the girl should be relaxed, easy to talk to, a good listener, good sense of humour, keep things light on the personal front, initially at least. Uncomplicated. I would like the girl to be happy in herself, have a busy life of her own, do things she really likes, have her own friends. Be independent. There has to be some fun of course, the natural kind. Think self-confidence feels good, makes a guy feel comfortable, but not false self-confidence.
Parkour_Jarrod
fruitcakelyts wrote:

Okay now you ask us what we want in a girl and we respond, but i noticed you haven't said yourself what you look for in a bloke, what do you look for? Im curious...
fruitcakelyts
Quote:
Okay now you ask us what we want in a girl and we respond, but i noticed you haven't said yourself what you look for in a bloke, what do you look for? Im curious...

Hm, well I suppose that is a fair answer. I look for someone who genuine and sweet. I don't just want someone who is fun, I want someone who could sit on the couch and actually talk to me and care.[/quote]
coreymanshack
fruitcakelyts wrote:
Quote:

Hm, well I suppose that is a fair answer. I look for someone who genuine and sweet. I don't just want someone who is fun, I want someone who could sit on the couch and actually talk to me and care.
[/quote]

I can't sit and talk 24/7, if we just sit on the couch, how will we have anything to talk about Very Happy We have to actually go do something and talk about what we did later.
fruitcakelyts
Quote:
I can't sit and talk 24/7, if we just sit on the couch, how will we have anything to talk about Very Happy We have to actually go do something and talk about what we did later.

No, talking about anything. They would have to be able to care enough to just sit and talk.
coreymanshack
fruitcakelyts wrote:
Quote:

No, talking about anything. They would have to be able to care enough to just sit and talk.

Might not always have to do with care, but the personality. Some people don't talk so much.
Parkour_Jarrod
coreymanshack wrote:
fruitcakelyts wrote:
Quote:

Might not always have to do with care, but the personality. Some people don't talk so much.

You're right there, my GF doesn't talk much and well it does get on my nerves because i would like to be talked to and feel cared about (sometimes i don't) when she won't even say "Hello" to me some times. but i don't love her any less it just makes me more determined to make this relationship last the rest of our lives. Very Happy Very Happy
fruitcakelyts
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:
fruitcakelyts wrote:
Quote:

You're right there, my GF doesn't talk much and well it does get on my nerves because i would like to be talked to and feel cared about (sometimes i don't) when she won't even say "Hello" to me some times. but i don't love her any less it just makes me more determined to make this relationship last the rest of our lives. Very Happy Very Happy

Ahh, yes sometimes it is just part of a person's personality and it only really matters when it is them not putting in the effort.
apple
coreymanshack wrote:

^^^^lol

on the topic now, this is gonna sound cliche but....just be yourself and you'll meet the right one for you when the time is right
Dean_The_Great
For me, I need someone I can chill with and be comfortable. Someone I don't have to act as anyone but myself around.

SO if you are being yourself, and you find someone who is comfortable around you, it will probably work out very well. Just don't try to push it too fast, cause that will scare some guys away. A little bit of aloofness works very well with me.
steve1200
The most important thing for me is that she has the same humor as I have. Then i want a girl with who i can talk the hole night long without getting bored.
nivinjoy
For a girl she should be beautiful,sensible,intelligent and have a understanding character...!! And she should be able to find solutions to our problems easily and should cop up with my problems if any..!!

Thats all what a good girl should be having...!!
ainieas
The most important thing for me that I look for in a girl is that she should be able to laugh with me. A good sense of humour, to put it better. Also she must not be prude but willing to let her hair down. Take chances even. Cause most of the time I'm upto no good!
Also no uppity manners. Can't take those. Hopefully not high maintenance. Caring. A bit boyish and aggressive in manners.
amfriendsforever153
i want a girl that who has a sense of humor ,sexy figure & hot.i want to have a physical relationship with that babe.
Craeft
Physical attraction is always important to everyone. If anyone says they don't care what you look like, they're lying. THey just might find different things attractive.
Then, for me, there's intelligence. If I can not have an intelligent conversation with someone, it's pretty much done and over.
Consideration and thoughtfulness are biggies for me as well. I'm not a fan of being snubbed or shoved off for "later". Willingness to work TOGETHER is a big thing.
And lastly on the primary list, communication. To me, hiding something is the same as lying. It's a form of deceit. The element of openness from BOTH parties needs to be present.
ptfrances
What I'm looking is of course physical attraction but first of all to have good conversation, the same kind of hobbies and attraction for.
Smile
manlear
like everyone else has said. Be yourself and if the person doesn't like you, they don't. And it's not the person for you. And some people don't talk much. Like Corey ^. I don't talk much at home or when im with only 1 person. But you get me with all my friends and im the center of attention.

Have a gud un.
peyote
love and caring
agulto
first of all I think the common thing about everyone is you don't really hit on someone unattractive to you so of course "LOOKS" come first then you start and get to know the person sometimes even the prettiest of them could turn you off by that weird laugh they make or if later on there are very disturbing habits that girls make which comes to number 2 "GETTING TO LIKE THE PERSON IN A DEEPER PERSPECTIVE" and lastly is if you share the same interests "COMPATIBILITY". And of course after a while everything superficial get's so boring so you'll need to have someone you'd enjoy talking with sharing perspectives and ideas with which boils down to "SOMEONE WITH INTELLECT". So in a nutshell here's what I personally want in a girl.

1. Pretty (to me/in my eyes)
2. Someone I'd like even if she does the craziest things.
3. Someone I'd be able to enjoy doing stuff with and her enjoy it too.
4. Someone I can really talk with
wiureczka
On the first sight they see us as potential sex partner.
gerliw
I want a girl who i can speak every thing that hapens to me and her, to listen to me.

fruitcakelyts wrote:
Dean_The_Great
wiureczka wrote:

Absolutely. All guys initially get a purely physical reaction. And for some, it doesn't go anywhere after that.

At least for me, you better have something interesting to say in the first five minutes, 'cause after that it doesn't matter how hot you are, I'm done.
gtoroap
I'm realistic. I only note big boobs and great ass in a woman. Maybe later, I could pay attention in other important things like love.
peyote
Dean_The_Great wrote:
wiureczka wrote:

Absolutely. All guys initially get a purely physical reaction. And for some, it doesn't go anywhere after that.

At least for me, you better have something interesting to say in the first five minutes, 'cause after that it doesn't matter how hot you are, I'm done.

I like that girls, are so sincere and sweet, that I look for them to have kids, and raise kids. I got a women and three kids...
baboosaa
She must be sharp good looking,in parties-sexy, with friends funny with me? what do u expect most- loving. And she should be someone like with whom you cant help your self not to talk.
Physically she should be normal but seductive. I guess each and every boy wants to find his girl to be most fascinating in the mob. As time passes the boy wants to the girl trusting him and his work because it makes the boy feel like man. But most of all the boys want a girl to be caring.
md7dani
baboosaa wrote:
She must be sharp good looking,in parties-sexy, with friends funny with me? what do u expect most- loving. And she should be someone like with whom you cant help your self not to talk.
Physically she should be normal but seductive. I guess each and every boy wants to find his girl to be most fascinating in the mob. As time passes the boy wants to the girl trusting him and his work because it makes the boy feel like man. But most of all the boys want a girl to be caring.

girl to be caring Right on the G-spot!

This is what Im looking for in a girl, the most important thing is above. But also, Physically cute (like cute face), big boobies. I don't care so much about the ass, but I know my friend does. He just wants a tight ass. The personality: Caring, nice, friendly, intrested in me and my personality. If she has these things she can get away with a lot of things. Most girls lack this kind of personality.

To define a cute face is complicated but most important for me is a perfect skin (don't care about acne or acne scars if it's not to much). I like girls with piercing in their face, but not to much.
md7dani
Dean_The_Great wrote:
wiureczka wrote:

Jepp for me to. When I see a hot girl, my mind goes "I wanna have sex with her". Then I go forward and talk to her, and she is so bitchy my mind goes "I hate this bitch, I don't wanna have sex with her".
Why many hot girls are like that is because they don't need to be nice and cute. They will get a lot of guys anyway. They will take the one who's the best (best confidence, not afraid, social).

When I see a normal girl I just think, "I don't wanna have sex with her". Then she comes forward and talk to me, then my mind goes, "Maybe I wanna have sex with her lets find out". I talk to her, she is nice, caring, cute, funny,touching me etc, then my mind goes "I really really wanna have sex with this girl".
iman
Yes, yes, just be yourself.
It makes no sense to date a guy who doesn't like you for who you are.
Da Rossa
Men can look for the following, not necessarily in this order and not necessarily all of these:

• Sex
  • Love
  • Care
  • Companionship
  • Beautiful women
  • Fun
  • Sex
  • Intelligence
  • Wisdom
  • Patience
  • Massage
  • Sex
  • Similar objectives
  • Similar tastes
  • Sex
  • A beautiful smile
  • Eye on the eyes
  • Did I say sex?
macky
an honest and happy to be with...
baboosaa
no matter what all people say girls have very huge role to make a man. They may ignore it but it's the reality. Gandhi was once in a programme and with him was his wife. But the host referred her as Gandhi's mother. Then Gandhi went to stage after ward and told that at first she was her awfully wedded wife and now she has transformed into my mother. Without her he is nothing thing now...So you can imagine what a guy wants in a girl.
Ryox
Love can come between in 2 ways, either by Sex or being in Love.

For me, I have to know the girl personally before I date her, that way I know she's Loyal, Honest and Trust Worthy..

I've been in relationships were the girls don't even "CARE" about who I am and I usually end up dumping them because there too damn selfish for themselves to even realize it was their own fault for not being the one to make the right decision of their life.

I have been close to girls who I trusted and thought was Loyal and Honest but instead, all I gotten was back stabbed and hurt, but it's a LESSON that you have to LEARN.. You can't always choose the right guy/girl in any situation INLESS you know them for a very long time, you can't judge a person by their looks because not everyone can be discovered so quickly.

I have friends who I knew for a very long time and I didn't even know their life because they are good at hiding the Truth, even though I knew them personally, I didn't know them Physically.

As for me, I've been in 2 Serious Relationships, both led to being heart broken because the girl who I thought they were, weren't and they dumped me. I guess it wasn't the time for them to show me who they truly were.

I am in a real relationship whom the girl I am with is Passionate, Sweet, Caring and Gentle and she loves me for WHO I AM, not for who I ain't or look like. You can't always tell everyone their ugly just because they look it, you have to know them and feel how they are to know how they truly are.

Even though Some people are Trashy, Dis-Honest and Not Trust Worthy and don't like letting people in because they are scared to have someone in their life is not their fault, because they were hurt before and want to know the person physically and mentally before they would want to let in that person. I have helped many people to understand the consequences that they are getting themselves into when they make the wrong choice, and they always get led to being heart broken.
gandalfthegrey
Guys look for:

- Usually its just a spark a guy gets for someone, based upon a combination of their looks (by looks, I don't mean you have to look like a supermodel, just a guy needs to be attracted to your looks) and who they are as a person

I notice that female friends who are unique get guys falling in love with them all the time.

Some give off a sense of innocence/child like wonder with the world
Some are super-confidence and are sexually aggressive with men
Some are bubbly, friendly and easy-going
Some are super-smart and quirky (< Always the type I have gone for)

- Personality
Outgoing, friendly, fun to be with, easygoing/easy to hang out with (i.e. that the guy doesn't feel he has to try hard to be something or someone he is not)