FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do you think Chris Brown will lose his success?






Will Chris Brown's career fail?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

fruitcakelyts
I think he will lose popularity because everyone loves RIHANNA! I want to know what other people think!
Afaceinthematrix
I'm still amazed that he every had any success - I think he sucks. But he'll probably continue to do fine because people tend to endorse celebrities with no talent.
fruitcakelyts
I personally like some of his music but I do agree somewhat with the notion that people endorse bad celebrities. I think that in this case he will have more damage to his career because the incident involved another celebrity and not just another person. People tend to think that celebrities are better than the average person so they will probably think he is extra horrible for assaulting a celebrity.
liljp617
What success? He's a generic RnB "artist" who would have fell off in 2 years anyway...
fruitcakelyts
What? He was super successful so I disagree with that last comment. I think he was one of the ones who was popular enough to be around for awhile talent or not.
Noremac
I don't think so, I'm not into that sort of music anyway, but if I'm into a band I don't care about their personal life, what matters to me is if they make good music.
tingkagol
I doubt he (or any of the other artists that are so popular these days) has what it takes to stay long in the business, regardless if he starts hitting women or not.
8166UY
His career better fail, or I'll be disappointed in the world of how they choose the ones they want to look up to.
fruitcakelyts
8166UY wrote:
His career better fail, or I'll be disappointed in the world of how they choose the ones they want to loook up to.


I agree, except that I also think that it is rediculous to "look up to" celebrities. I don't, because just since they are famous doesn't make them extra special human beings or something.
liljp617
fruitcakelyts wrote:
What? He was super successful so I disagree with that last comment. I think he was one of the ones who was popular enough to be around for awhile talent or not.


Define super successful. Having a few boring hit songs in a genre where it's not that hard to have boring hit songs?
Ankhanu
Who??
8166UY
fruitcakelyts wrote:

I agree, except that I also think that it is rediculous to "look up to" celebrities. I don't, because just since they are famous doesn't make them extra special human beings or something.


Yep, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is smart enough... *sigh*


liljp617 wrote:
fruitcakelyts wrote:
What? He was super successful so I disagree with that last comment. I think he was one of the ones who was popular enough to be around for awhile talent or not.


Define super successful. Having a few boring hit songs in a genre where it's not that hard to have boring hit songs?


Agreed, in Europe he had just one moderate hit and is mostly known for dating Rihanna. Razz
jessicawalker
Bobby Brown, James Brown... Now Chris Brown... Thank God my husband's not a Brown.
fruitcakelyts
jessicawalker wrote:
Bobby Brown, James Brown... Now Chris Brown... Thank God my husband's not a Brown.


hahaha yeah thats probably GOOD ;]
bigt
Ankhanu wrote:
Who??


Lol, I thought the same thing! My bride is the pop culture guru and I don't keep up with everybody on t.v., radio, etc. Everybody's career goes through cycles though. Hopefully this won't be a short "peak" for him....unless his music stinks Smile
amfriendsforever153
i dont think so that he will lose his success.
David_Pardy
He didn't deserve success to begin with.

Neither did Rihanna.

They're both overrated pop stars anyway.

You people need to listen to REAL music instead of this radio force-fed crap.
SpellcasterDX
He's not 'successful' anyway.
Related topics
"Chris" Ryan
Kellj's WWE Column *1*
What is your agenda?
german students
Post Your Mix CD/Tapes Tracklists
The DaVinci code this the DaVinci code that....
Everybody hates Chris
Poor Charlie Brown
Is Hayden a worthy MOTOGP champion.
'''Secret of success'''
Metallica - Death Magnetic (2008)
Congratulations President Obama
Rihanna and Chris Brown...
Do Christians automatically gain trust?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Music

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.