FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kyle XY----->>> My favorite show!!

Is Kyle XY a great drama?
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dunno
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

rethna30
Hi, i'm from malaysia.

I'm a great fan of the Kyle XY. It is a great drama!!!

In America, Kyle XY is now on it's season 3.
But, here in Malaysia, we are viewing Kyle XY season 2..
fruitcakelyts
I'm in the US and I watched Kyle XY religiously in the very beginning but then somehow I stopped doing that and now I am starting up again. I am regretting not watching it all the way through though!
kacsababa
We are at season 2 here too.
I like it, not great I think, but not bad either.
People say season 3 is a downhill. Confused

Unfortunatly it's been cancelled and there will be no series finale just for the season, so cliffhanger and endless story lines remain. It's just 4 more episodes to air (3x10 is the finale).
imera
I have been watching some episodes, not sure they show it here any more either. since I didn't watch more than 2-4 episodes I didn't really catch the plot line, and it seem to me that the actors are there to make the whole thing more interesting for the younger audience, he looks great and that girl does it to, so I guess many would watch it because of that Razz if I did follow it then maybe I would understand more, remember the beginning, also a part at a party the girl had sneaked out to, and then it was a part where he was taken back by the ones that made him?
Keran
Like every show like this, at first it's very interesting and fun to watch. But as they go on further everything gets complicated and looks kinda forced in just to keep the audience watching... Too bad it got canceled however...
keane
I really like this show. It's a great sci-fi drama series. They don't use much special effects unlike others. Season 3 is on its eight episode, only 2 more episodes are left! I hope there's going to be a fourth season!