FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gaiaonline's zOMG

georgeodowd
Does anyone play zOMG at www.gaiaonline.com?
I wasn't expecting all that much, but it's turned out to be a pretty fun little MMORPG.
Tuvitor
My fiancee likes it. She tried to get me involved in it, but it really didn't interest me. I guess I prefer more sophisticated MMO's like WoW and LotRO.
georgeodowd
zOMG is my first experience with an MMO, so I don't have much to compare it to. I'm not that into MMO games, but I might give some of the popular ones a try sometime.
Arty
I just don't get the game. And plus I don't like flash based games, it just doesn't work right.
missdixy
Huh. I never knew they actually finally got this up & running. I was on Gaia for waaay too long and then got banned (for supposedly hacking an account, but really, some guy sold me a bunch of stuff that he had gotten by hacking into someone's account, and I didn't know it was hacked, but they still thought I was involved). After this I should have quit (and I did, for a while) out of anger, but eventually I made a new character, made some new money and tried to get into it again. And I just couldn't. Most of the people posting on those boards are just too immature and too annoying.
georgeodowd
missdixy wrote:
Huh. I never knew they actually finally got this up & running. I was on Gaia for waaay too long and then got banned (for supposedly hacking an account, but really, some guy sold me a bunch of stuff that he had gotten by hacking into someone's account, and I didn't know it was hacked, but they still thought I was involved). After this I should have quit (and I did, for a while) out of anger, but eventually I made a new character, made some new money and tried to get into it again. And I just couldn't. Most of the people posting on those boards are just too immature and too annoying.

Yeah they get really weird about account security. I've had a lot of issues with getting locked out of my account and whatnot, and their customer support team is pretty lame. Of course, I know someone who works there, so sometimes I just show up on their doorstep and complain. The in-person approach usually gets a better response Wink
But yeah, I never use the forums...
When I do go on, it's usually just for events and to play zOMG.
georgeodowd
Arty wrote:
I just don't get the game. And plus I don't like flash based games, it just doesn't work right.

There are a lot of good flash-based games out there. It might just be an issue with an outdated plugin or browser/OS incompatibilities. I wouldn't completely rule out flash games because of technical issues.
amperx
flash games running wrongly? guess thats the devs error, but alot of flash games out there are pretty sweet Very Happy you should try gaia too