FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Runes of Magic

Zombie
Has anyone seen the new game called Runes of Magic? It has recently gone into open beta.

There are many features that make it unique and incredibly fun!

-> You can jump, and use WSAD controls
-> You can own a house, and you can decorate your house
-> There are instances/dungeons like wow
-> The graphics are incredible
-> There is PvP and raids!
-> There are many classes like mage rouge and priest.
-> There is a dual class system
-> Its FREE TO PLAY!

missdixy
I realize this post was made a while back but I wanted to say that Runes of Magic is actually a pretty decent free MMO. Although it is somewhat of a WoW copy-cat (seriously, even a lot of their menus and buttons just look SUPER similar) and I wouldn't say the graphics are better than WoW...it's free.

Plus, it's kinda cool being able to choose 2 classes and being able to choose which one is primary and secondary (and switching them). I started with a Mage as primary and chose Knight as secondary and it's been a lot of fun thus far. Still play WoW a lot more though so I only play ROM occasionally but still...great game.
amperx
yes i agree, with the previous poster, it is indeed a copy of wow but free, and the dual class is really good to have in most mmo's, decent free mmo, for those who want to play free Very Happy
morfeusman
is it as big as wow?
how many people (estimate) are online at a time?
is it totally free?(pay for advances & that stuff)?
[FuN]goku
As soon as i looked at the screenshots i thought it actually WAS WoW. I haven't played WoW in about 2 months now, due to lack of interest, so i think i'll give this a download and see how it is, compared to WoW Very Happy

Also, I don't see warlocks under the different classes >: ( or pallies..... that slightly shoots my interest in this game >.<
wombatrpgs
Hm, interesting. Half are repelled as it's a WoW rip, and the other is missing the features that made WoW enjoyable...