FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Removing red-eye

gverutes
Recently, I attempted to make a montage of family pictures I had taken over the last 5 years. The problem was that I had a bunch of pictures with red-eye. '

If you are inexperienced graphic designer and have photoshop, go to this link: http://lifehacker.com/software//remove-red-eye-in-photoshop-031455.php

It is very easy to learn and can improve most of your pictures with red eye.

Good luck!
jsarnold
I use IrfanView for so many quick little graphic edits, and the best thing is that it's free. The red eye removal tool (possibly a plugin) is quick, simple, and for most jobs, very effective. Worth a try because in the time it take to load up PS, IrfanView's probably already completed the task.
michaeljscott93
Yeah you could probably find a very simple program to darken the eye, because that's all its doing Very Happy
lethaltriad
nice link, there are soo many ways to do anything in photoshop its really up to personal preference how you wanna approach it or if an approach gives you better results or if makes your workflow faster.
keane
If you got Adobe Photoshop CS3, it's quick and easy. Just use the red-eye reduction tool. Smile
bennysong
Red eye would be cool in movies.Not in pictures. Twisted Evil
awazdohamko2004
Picasa is a good option for removing red eye ... but is the red eye in video flims or pics .. if the red eye is in video films you are in trouble dear coz it takes lots of pain to remove the red eye from the video
arnaw_kumar
Use photoshop. It has got a red eye reduction tool. You can remove a red eye innately by using other tools independently. While you are at it, you can even change the eye colour.
ajitha999
Picasa is a good option for removing red eye ... but is the red eye in video flims or pics .. if the red eye is in video films you are in trouble dear coz it takes lots of pain to remove the red eye from the video Razz Razz Confused Confused Confused Cool
ZoeLove
how often do you see red eyes in movies? Shocked
mahirh
bennysong wrote:
Red eye would be cool in movies.Not in pictures. Twisted Evil

yes , you can do that if you are able to dilate the pupils and shine a light bright enough to illuminate the red cornea to show up in the final movie .But , unfortunately it is not good for the eyes at all sadly....
socials
I did not know you can delete red eyes, cool. Im know now that i should not delete photos with red eyes, i can fix them. Thanks for sharing.
celebi269
Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Just a few clicks will remove the red eyes.
kmontano
Since I do most of my editing in Lightroom 3 I love the red-eye removal tool that lightroom has.
pazis
Is there any way other than darkening!? For example when the eye color is light blue, and I don't want to lose the original color, but removing the red spots...